Relive a forgotten lifestyle in the rooms and apartments of Volpaia, in the heart of Chianti. Volpaia: an hamlet for the 10th century where Pilgrims used to stop on their way to Rome, now one of the most renown wineries in Tuscany.
Volpaia offers to it's guests the same unchanged flavor of the century long history of the village paired with unique comfort. Private gardens and swimming pools for the perfect setting of a Chianti holiday.
Just a few miles away from Florence, Siena, San Gimignano and Arezzo, Volpaia is the perfect location to travel Tuscany.
Property Name: Castello di Volpaia
Address 1: Piazza della Torre 1
City : Volpaia - Siena
Postal Code : 53017
Contact Name: Federica Mascheroni Stianti
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- Winery Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Cooking Classes
- Gourmet Restaurant
- Conference Room
- Hiking trails
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 13:00
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check out (after 10:00 and before 13:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Goverment Taxes: Local tax €2 per person per night fromMarch first to October 31st
- Payment and Terms: Because is not ahotel, we will ask you the payment at the moment of the check-inCheck-in time: from4pm to 7pm- Check-out time:10am
- Traveling with Minors: Minors have to travel with adult
- Parking: Private parking nearthe rooms and apartments until exhaustion space
- Hotel Events: In Volpaia youcan book your table to Osteria Volpaia, have a tour a tasting of the winery, enjoya cooking class, please contact us for more details: email@example.com +390577738066
- Dispute Resolution/Problems in Firenze