Our goal at Grampa’s Hostel is to create a great place for you to hang out, meet people or just relax after a long day. We try to balance a party atmosphere with comfort and good nights sleep. We’ve been in your shoes and we understand what you look for in a hostel. We always try to give you the best comfort and quality we possibly can. A big fully equipped kitchen and common room, comfortable beds, safety, a staff that is helpful and actually cares about you, and an atmosphere that is unrivaled! ;)
Unfortunately due to current pandemic situation we are forced to apply some changes to the way the hostel usually works.
1. Reception is not 24/7 anymore. We work from 10:00 till 21:30.
2. Earliest check-in time is 15:00.
3. Check-out time is by 11:00.
4. Luggage room will be available for those who need to store their baggage before the check-in or after check-out time.
5. We work under sanitary regime regulations and all the surfaces will be disinfected on a regular basis and we ask you to follow all the rules that will be presented to you during the check-in.
6. To be able to check-in and stay at the property your temperature will be checked once you enter the property. We reserve the right to refuse the accomodation to anyone who’s temperature will be over 37,8°C.
Property Name: Grampa's Hostel
Address 1: plac świętego Macieja 2/1c
City : Wroclaw
Postal Code : 50-244
Phone: +48 789 241 277
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies: