Welcome to Mulranny SuitesMulranny Suites are spacious Self Catering Accommodation located behind the Mulranny Park Hotel, which is located at the gateway to the Curraun Peninsula and beyond to Achill Island. Located on The Wild Atlantic Way overlooking the clear sparkling waters of The Ocean. The majestic Croagh Patrick is across the bay and looks down on the 365 islands that are located in Clew Bay, including Dornish that was once owned by John Lennon who stayed in Mulranny in the 1960's.
Mulranny Suites are really the best of both worlds - The space and freedom of self catering but with the amenities of a 4* Hotel on our doorstep.The village is surrounded by Blue flag Beaches, Mountain Terrain, Wooded areas, Coastline, Sheltered bays, Rivers and of course the Atlantic Ocean. A vibrant tourist destination, located on the Wild Atlantic Way offering a wide variety of activities and services. Hillwalking, Cycling, Mulranny Golf Club and nearby Achill Island caters for all the activities and watersports even the most active visitor can think of. If you are just looking to relax and reboot then Mulranny is also the location for you and with a beautiful promenade you can stroll or sit and watch the changing tides of the bay.
- Free WIFI
- Dog Friendly
- Close to Beach
- Complimentary use of Leisure Centre
- Hotel will be closed from November 14th 2021 until February 12th 2022
Property Name: Mulranny Suites & Lodges
Address 1: Mulranny
City : Westport - Co. Mayo
Postal Code : F28ET38
Contact Name: Mulranny Suites & Lodges
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Terms and Conditions
Legal Information for Mulranny Suites:
- Name of the Hotel: Mulranny Suites and Lodges
- Address for the Hotel: Mulranny, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Company Name: Vesada Mulranney Limited
- Registered Company Address: Fitzwilliam Hall Fitzwilliam place D2
- Company Number: 544904
- VAT Number: IE3402149GH
- Contact Phone No. / Email Address: +353 98 36010 / email@example.com
- If you are making an online reservation or an online voucher purchase, we collect and process information about you based on our contractual obligation to perform those processes.
- All other information that is not necessary for the performance of the online reservation process or online voucher purchase process shall be collected and or processed on the basis of consent i.e. your explicit consent will be requested and you have the right to either agree or disagree to provide us with that information. For example, we shall only place you on our mailing list if you subscribe to it.
- Information is collected in order to facilitate the online reservation process, to facilitate the purchase of vouchers online, to offer additional services to you where you consent to such offers and/or to help us improve this process for your future use.
- Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, such information is collected in order to keep you informed on news and special offers.
- In order to carry out the online reservation process we require all the information marked with the asterisk including your name, address, phone number, email address and the credit card details that shall be used to pay for the accommodation. We will collect any other reservation data you may choose to provide, for example details of special requirements.
- During the online reservation process, we will ask for your consent to use your contact details for purposes other than in relation to your reservation, for example for special offers or other communications.
- Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, we collect your name and email address to keep you informed of special offers or other news.
- In order to carry out the online voucher purchase we require all the information marked with the asterisk including your name, address, phone number, email address, recipient name and the credit card details. We will collect any other data you may choose to provide, including address details and a message for the recipient.
- On the website and during the online reservation process and online voucher purchase, we may collect Cookies. Please see details of our Cookies Policy below.
- If you do not wish to provide data that is required for the online reservation process or online voucher purchase process, as symbolised by the asterisk, then you will not be able to proceed with the respective process and we advise that you contact us directly.
- If you do not wish to provide data during the online reservation process or online voucher purchase process that is not required, i.e. that does not have an asterisk beside it, then you may choose to not provide such information and this shall not impact upon the process.
- If you do not wish to provide information that is requested for services other than for the reservation process, i.e. signing up for newsletters or special offers, then you will not be able to benefit from those services but it will in no way impact upon the reservation process. If you provide consent initially and no longer wish to receive those services, you may withdraw consent at any time by unsubscribing and or contacting our Data Protection Officer, see contact details above.
- To complete or support an activity, i.e. the online reservation process or online voucher purchase process.
- Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, or where you have consented during the online reservation process to be contacted in the future other than in direct connection with your reservation, we may send you news and details of special offers.
- For statistical usage in order to facilitate improvements.
- If further processing occurs your consent will be requested.
- Our online reservations partner, Cloudbeds, its branches and its subsidiary companies.
- We use third parties to aid with our marketing activities, such as our mailing list.
- Legal authorities where obligated to do so.
- Is your data secure?
- We have secure storage systems and processes in place..