Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Cranbrook and within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and more. The Baker Hotel offers its guests a memorable Art-Deco boutique experience not found anywhere else in the area.
Perfect for the travelling business professional, couples, history lovers, and those looking to get a little more out of their stay – The Baker welcomes you to join us today.
** Please be aware, The Baker Hotel does not have an elevator and all of our rooms are located on the 2nd or 3rd floor. **
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Bike tours
- Billiards / pool table
- Car rental
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Evening entertainment
- Express check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hair / Beauty salon
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Happy hour
- Horseback riding
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live music / performance
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refillable water stations
- Sanitized tableware
- Security alarm
- Self-service laundry
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Taxi service
- Towels changed upon request
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour:
Late Check-out Fees: $0.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 12:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
24 Hour notice required for refundable cancellation, otherwise, one night's stay will be charged plus taxes.
Terms and Conditions
- Hotel Standard Check-in time is 1500 hours MST and check-out time is 1100 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are available on subject to availability.
- Individual Cancellation, No-Show and Amendment Policy: Cancellation made 24 hours prior to the arrival date will otherwise a one night hotel fee charge plus taxes will be applicable
- All standard policies pertaining to The Baker Hotel are applicable, when specific reservation policy is not mentioned in the “Reservation Confirmation” document.
PAYMENT TERMS POLICY
- Pre-payment will be taken on your credit card under the name booking is made for the total stay on your arrival. Early check-in and late check-out are chargeable as per the Hotel policy. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. Accepted documents include, A valid Drivers License - Canadian or International, Canadian or International Passport, Provincial or State ID, NEXUS Card.
- We only accept valid credit cards as payment, debit VISA or MC are not accepted and will be denied as payment by our online check in terminal. No cash accepted.
- Applicable Taxes – Taxes are as applicable at the time of reservation. The taxes applied are as follows - 8% Provincial Sales Tax (PST), General Sales Tax (GST) and a 3% local tourism tax for a total of 16% in taxes applied to your reservation.
- An extension of stay at the Hotel is liable to be offered at rate/offer applicable at the time the extension request is made. In case, the original offer at which the reservation was booked has expired at that time, the hotel is not liable to offer a room at the original rates but at current rates on offer.
- If your booking is via an Online Travel Agency (OTA such as Expedia and their related companies or Booking.com and you need to cancel your stay early, you must request a cancellation of stay or early check out with the OTA in which you made your reservation with. The Baker Hotel can only adjust early check out requests on the spot via direct bookings with the hotel.. Depending on circumstances of early departure The Baker Hotel may not refund the remaining dates of stay or we may offer only a partial refund. If your reason of departure is of an emergency nature, we may offer a full refund of remaining nights of stay, please talk to us first.
- Any refunds will be processed on the credit card on file when the reservation was made. If a virtual credit card was used through Expedia, we will contact Expedia on your behalf to request cancellation or a refund of charges.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed in the room. The Hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- This reservation is not transferable.
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- The Baker Hotel reserves the right to send guests away from the Hotel due to their conduct and behavior or for any other safety, security, medical reasons. This applies in particular, if Guests do not observe instructions given by Hotel employees, express themselves in a discriminating manner, harass or endanger other guests.
- Guests will not be permitted to compromise the health, safety and security aspects of the Hotel at any point of time.
- Guests are bound to produce an original proof of identity at the time arrival in the Hotel
- Special terms of offer will be applicable for the respective bookings and in case of conflict, the terms of such special offers will prevail.
- Neatness and hygiene should be adequately maintained by the Guest. The Guest should always adhere to the safety, security and hygiene advise duly provided by the Hotel and should avoid breaching the same. The Guest will be solely responsible for any such violation if identified.
- All the assets and valuables of the Hotel should be duly maintained adequately and should not be damaged or destroyed. The Hotel has the discretion to levy any charges in future if it is proven beyond doubt that such damage/destruction to the asset of the Hotel (both movable and immovable) have been done or caused by the Guest.
- If you have any allergies, sensitivities or intolerance to, but not limited to: a particular fabric, material, cleaning product or food, it is not Hotel’s responsibility to advise Hotel management prior to arrival.
- Management and staff work hard to provide a safe and secure environment. We do everything possible to ensure a secure environment is maintained and we ask that our guests do also. The Hotel takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises due to the acts and omissions of the guests themselves.
- Lost property found on the premises is logged and kept in a secure location for a period of thirty (30) days. Thereafter items are either disposed of or donated to charity. The Hotel accepts no responsibility for contacting individuals in relation to lost property. Perishable items retrieved from rooms after check out are only held until close of business that day.
- Claimed items can be collected from the hotel with valid identification or alternatively the hotel can arrange postage on behalf of the guest at their expense.
- The Baker Hotel is not responsible for damage or disappearance of vehicles kept in the parking area. The hotel is obliged to clearly express in the parking area that the area is not supervised and the hotel is not responsible for the property kept in there.
- The Baker Hotel reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- We do our best to ensure reservation arrangements are satisfactory, however, the Hotel does not accept any liability for any loss financial or otherwise, travel delay, injury, damage, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control. These include, but not limited to, flight delays or cancellations, civil disturbance, defects in vehicles, strikes, theft, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, war, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, changes to Government regulations, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s Standard Terms and Conditions in respect of their reservation / stay at the Hotel.
- You further agree that the General Terms and Conditions as provided on the website www.thebakerhotel.ca shall constitute the binding agreement between yourself and The Baker in relation to any and all commercial arrangement including reservation, stay, payment, usage of facilities, etc. of whatsoever nature.
- The Baker Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- Guest voluntarily agrees and permits the Hotel representatives to profile the guest from the public domain to ascertain the details of the guest and render adequate hospitality services to them during their stay in the hotel.
- The Baker Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation and your stay in the Hotel.
- The Baker Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Baker Hotel does not accept any liability for any failure by the Hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If The Baker Hotel waives any rights available to it under these conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.