The Crazy Water Hotel is a newly renovated boutique hotel located within the Texas Hill Country of Palo Pinto County. The property has undergone a remarkable transition from the original "Crazy Water Hotel" that was built back in 1912. The hotel was restored in 1927 after a terrible fire took out the entire block, and then operated until the 1970's as a hotel, and eventually became a retirement home. The first hotel was built on the "Crazy Well" and is now returning to those roots with this exciting project. The hotel was purchased by its new owners in 2018, and after years of restoration, is now open in all its original glory, and then some.
Following the inspiring restoration, The Crazy Water Hotel is now the heartbeat of Mineral Wells and Palo Pinto County. We currently offer 62 beautiful hotel suites and 10 apartments. We are also available for weddings, birthday parties, reunions and other special events in our breathtaking ballroom, conference rooms, and hospitality suites. The Pavilion level is home to four upscale retail shops including Sensology, The Perfect Pair shoe boutique, Uptown Man, and Toytopia. On the same level, you can relax and rejuvenate at Rockin' Hair Body & Soul Salon and Med Spa, restore your energy at Crazy Coffee and Water Bar, or take a rest at Rickhouse Brewing. There is also a museum hosted by the Palo Pinto Historical Association that focuses on the rich history of The Crazy Water Hotel and the Baker Hotel. A restaurant and spa will also be joining us soon to even further enhance your stay. With Downtown Mineral Wells coming alive again, there are also a variety of dining options, live music and shopping experiences to suit everyone, all within walking distance.
We welcome you to check out more information at thecrazywaterhotel.com. Hope to see you soon!
Property Name: The Crazy Water Hotel
Street Address: 401 N. Oak Ave.
City : Mineral Wells - Texas
Postal Code : 76067
Phone: (940) 325-4605
- ATM on site
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Banquet rooms
- Beauty services
- Bottled water
- Cashless payment accepted
- Coffee Shop
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hair / Beauty salon
- Live music / performance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Property has wheelchair access
- Self-service laundry
- Shops (on site)
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $0.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
If a cancellation is made less than 48 Hours before your check-in day, we will charge the card on file for the first night of the reservation and cancel the rest of your reservation.
Terms and Conditions
We are so happy you decided to stay with us at The Crazy Water Hotel! We hold ourselves to the highest standard of excellence, and while we want to accommodate everyone, there are a few things we would like you to note:
- You must be at least 18 years old to book a room.
- A valid photo ID is required upon check-in.
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of the adult booking and occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival.
- Room rates are subject to change at any time.
- Our Cancellation Policy states that there is no charge for cancellations made at least 48 Hours in advance. If a cancellation is made less than 48 Hours before your check-in day, we will charge the card on file for the first day of the reservation and cancel the rest of your reservation.
- There will be an additional charge of $25 per person for any more than two guests per King, Queen, or Double Queen Specialty Suite and 4 guests per 2 Bedroom King and Queen Suite. This will not apply to any child under the age of 3.
- We are a completely smoke-free facility. There will be no smoking in or around the building at any time. If there is any evidence of smoking, you will be notified and an additional cleaning fee of $150 will be charged to you.
- If there are any excessive disturbances caused by you (or any of your guests) during your stay, they will be accessed, and additional fees may be charged.
- We know that your pets are a part of your family, and they are more than welcome to join you for the duration of your stay. With a pet joining you, there will be an additional pet fee of $50 added to your booking for stays less than 7 days and $100 for any stays more than 7 Days and up to 30 days.
- We do not currently have a restaurant available on the property (coming soon). We do have our Crazy Coffee and Water Bar with small snacks and drinks in the original Pavilion. There are also a variety of local options within walking distance in our historic downtown including Happy Days Diner right next door for some amazing home style breakfast.