Welcome to the home of the biggest & baddest party in Thailand. Come join the hundreds of thousands of people who have already slept with us and have the best nights of your life.
With over 10,000 reviews and a 93% approval rating we are the highest rated party hostel group in the world! We will show you that we love you as much as everyone loves us! With locations in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Phangan, Krabi & Ao Nang you’re sure to find we can help you explore this beautiful country from start to finish. Come join our family as we #AdventureHardPartyHarder.
Here is what you need to know before checking in:
- Be open to meeting people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Be open to making new friends that could last a lifetime!
- Be ready to make some of the best memories you’ve ever had!
- If you are antisocial and are just looking for a bed to sleep in we are not the place for you.
- We are a party hostel and try as we might to control the dorms you need to be prepared to see people who are occasionally loud, drunk and naked.
- We do not accept bookings from people over the age of 35.
- We sell out every night so if you need to extend your stay please do so at least one day in advance, we would love to have you continue your adventure with us!
- We hold on to your passports from check-in to check-out, they’re probably safer with us anyways!
- If you have any problems during your stay, please, please, please let our staff know immediately so we can get it fixed as soon as possible!
- We strongly recommend that you tailor your travel plans to arrive on the island at least 3 days prior to the Full Moon Party in order to hit all the major parties leading to the main event.
- Due to a high demand of bookings over peak periods, we may require full payment in advance in order to guarantee your stay. Invoices via Paypal prior to your arrival.
- When booking during Full Moon and Half Moon periods we can be sold out up to a month in advance so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment!
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand
- Free cocktail shots every night
- Steps from Ban Tai Beach
- Afternoon dips in the pool
- The best WiFi on Koh Phangan
- The home of Koh Phangan’s largest pub crawl
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join the Crazy Mango Adventure and check out the best Koh Phangan has to offer!
- Right around the corner from Half Moon, Black Moon, Waterfall and Jungle Parties
- The only pre-party location for Koh Phangan’s famous parties
Don’t let us tell you we’re the best, here’s what our guests have to say!
“Katie and Daniel were the most amazing people I met during my trip. They made the experience of full-moon party way much more better than I thought. Katie I love you! You are such a sweet heart! :) overall, the hostel was amazing! The vibes, atmosphere and everything else was just perfect to party hard! ;)”
“Slumber Party is the quintessential party hostel. Games of beer pong and flip cup run throughout the night, making meeting people easy. The staff lead by example, joining in on the fun and keeping the party popping. They went above and beyond to help me with my travel plans, providing tips and recommendations from their own personal experiences. If you want wild, you want Slumber Party.”
Address 1: 112/139 Moo 1
City : Thongsala / Ban Tai Road - Surat Thani
Postal Code : 842801
Contact Name : Trevor Dixon
Phone : +66881813744
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- We are regularly at capacity so early bookings are often essential.
- We do not accept anyone over 35
- We require passports from every guest during as a deposit for the duration of their stay
FULL MOON PARTY BOOKINGS: Booking during the Full Moon Parties on Koh Phangan have a 5 night minimum stay policy and payment in full is required to guarantee the booking. You will receive a paypal invoice for the balance of your booking, the month prior to the party you have booked.