Welcome to the Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge, located on picturesque Bearskin Neck in historic Rockport, MA. All of our rooms are directly on the ocean in Sandy Bay Harbor, with the tide stopping just 15 feet from your door! We strive to help make your vacation experience memorable; from providing you your own parking space, pristine rooms with free cable and WiFi, to outdoor relaxation areas . Enjoy all that Rockport has to offer: beaches, art galleries, gift shops, hiking, music venues, and more. Wake up to the call of the gulls and the sound of the Atlantic Ocean! We have two floors here at the Lodge. Please note the second floor is accessible by a staircase (20 steps) and we do not have an elevator.
Property Name: Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge
Address 1: 64 Bearskin Neck
City : Rockport - Massachusetts
Postal Code : 01966
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check in is between 2 - 7 PM. If you will be arriving later, you will need to contact the hotel to make specific arrangements.
- Check out is at 11 AM.
- All rates are double occupancy. $25 addition per night per person. There is no additional charge for children 5 and under.
- Cancellations: Similar to other local small Inns in the area we have a 14 day cancellation policy. Because we are a small, family owned and operated lodge, cancellations greatly affect us. Reservation & Cancellation Policy. An advance deposit of one nights stay is required, by credit card, before reservations are confirmed. Cancellations will have their deposit returned minus a $50 cancellation fee per room. Reservations cancelled or changed within 14 days of arrival date will not only lose the deposit, but will be responsible for and charged for the entire reservation total. No refunds will be issued for early departure.
- *Reservations for multiple rooms or over 7 room nights may require a booking deposit & be subject to a separate cancellation policy. Any reservations booked online for over 7 days will be contacted within 24 hours to inform them of a required deposit and/or separate cancellation policy.
- All property and rooms are non - smoking. Violations will result in a $250 service cleaning fee.
- No pets allowed. Service Animals welcome. Please note according to the ADA emotional support, comfort, or therapy animals are NOT considered service animals and will be turned away. If you bring an animal into a room that is not a service animal you will be required to leave and you will not be refunded. If non-service animals are brought in the room, you will also be subject to an additional cleaning fee of no less than $50. https://adata.org/publication/service-animals-booklet
- Damages: We reserve the right to charge a fee for damages incurred to hotel property as a result of hotel occupant or guest(s) of occupant. Any damages that occur will result in fees that will be billed directly to the hotel occupant. These fees may vary depending upon the amount necessary to restore or replace the damaged property or damage to the rooms themselves. We reserve the right to charge a $50 minimum damage fee. There is a $5 lost key charge.
- We will do our best to accommodate any requests relating to rooms or floor preference. However, due to our small size we cannot meet all requests. Please note that any request is not guaranteed. If you have a special request please contact us directly.
- Each room comes with one parking spot. We have 8 rooms and 8 parking spots, so we typically cannot accommodate more than one car per room. We are happy to suggest other areas to park if you will be arriving with more than one car.
- Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding. All special offers and promotions are marked as such. If they are not labeled as such, you cannot derive any rights in the event of obvious errors or mistakes.