You do You at our boldly original, Bent Inn & Pub in historic downtown Las Vegas.
At Bent Inn Las Vegas, you get to be you with joy and acceptance. Once you arrive, you’ll immediately know that Bent Inn just suits you…in all its quirky, playfully deviant ways.
Ok, Bent Inn is predominantly a place for the LGBTQ+ community to hang out, be themselves, and feel good doing it. But we’ve flipped the script a bit because it’s straight-ally friendly, too.
That’s because Bent Inn is brought to you by the former owners of Escape Resort and Desert Paradise in Palm Springs, who are delighted to bring you their latest venture in hospitality. Locally owned and operated, it’s the ONLY gay resort in Las Vegas.
Property Name: Bent Inn
Street Address: 1100 E Ogden Ave.
City : Las Vegas - Nevada
Postal Code : 89101
Phone: (725) 305-9458
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guest parking
- Happy hour
- Hot Tub
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $49.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
• Special note prior to opening: Any reservation Bent Inn is unable to honor will be refunded in full.
• All cancellations are subject to a minimum $15 flat fee for Credit Card Processing.
• Discounted ‘pre-payment specials’ waive the right for any refund.
• Cancellations 15 or more days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund, less the $15 Credit Card Processing fee.
• Cancellations 7 to 14 days prior to the arrival date will result in a forfeiture of the Advance Payment.
• Cancellations 1 to 6 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the full reservation, up to a maximum charge equal to 3 full nights. All fees charged at highest nightly rate in reservation.
• Cancellations on the arrival date and no-shows will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the full reservation.
• Early departures constitute a cancellation. After any minimum stay requirements have been met, any remaining nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs, are 50% refundable.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES AS THEY HAVE BEEN UPDATED
We primarily cater to a gay (LGBTQ+) clientele 21 years and older. If you are not accepting or comfortable in this environment, we are happy to refer you to other accommodations.
Check In/Check Out: Standard check-in is 3:00 pm and Checkout time is 11:00 am. We will do our best to accommodate early arrival & late departure requests, which may be subject to an extra charge.
Reservation Deposit: Every reservation requires a one-night Advance Payment (deposit). This card will need to be presented at check in. The balance of your bill will also be charged at check-in.
Accessibility: Disabled access rooms are available by request at time of booking.
Pets: We regret we cannot accept pets or emotional support animals. Certified Service Animals are welcome, but any other pets brought on property will forfeit security deposit and revoke your stay.
• Resort fee of $22/night.
• Refundable Security Deposit of $100/day
• All rates are for single/double occupancy; additional guests incur a $30 charge per night per guest.
• All rooms are non-smoking/vaping of any product; smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas only. There is a minimum $200 cleaning charge for smoking/vaping in rooms or non-designated spaces.
• Room rates do not include 13.38% room tax.
• Glass is not allowed in the pool/spa area by law. Guest will be responsible for any charges related to pool and/or spa cleaning resulting from glass breakage and loss of income while facilities are shut down.
• WiFi: Wireless internet access is provided to our guests. The network is protected; however, we make no guarantees as to availability, signal strength, or security.
*Rates and policies are subject to availability and may change without notice.