Welcome to The Cabot Lodge! Embrace a genuine local experience at this home base for your North Shore getaway. Plan your stay in downtown Beverly at our boutique hotel that captures the coastal nostalgia of colonial New England trade routes through the West Indies. Mixing Caribbean and colonial American influences, this vibrant new hotel is a beacon to Beverly’s artsy scene.
Property Name: The Cabot Lodge
Address 1: 278A Cabot Street
City : Beverly - Massachusetts
Postal Code : 01915
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary super fast Wifi
- Self Check-In and Check-Out available
- Flat screen TV with cable
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 30.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Guests must be deemed as essential travelers by DPH Guidance during the COVID19 pandemic as one of the following:
- Health care workers, first responders, and other workers constituting the COVID-19 Essential Workforce;
- Out-of-state workers engaged in the transportation of materials, logistics, and construction associated with the delivery of health-related services, such as the development of COVID-19 alternative care sites;
- Members of vulnerable populations (for instance when serving as an emergency shelter for homeless individuals and families);
- Massachusetts residents (i) who are isolating or self-quarantining; and (ii) families or roommates of individuals who are isolating or self-quarantining; but (iii) in each case, for no longer than the period required to complete the necessary period of self-isolation or self-quarantining;
- Individuals receiving long-term, specialized medical care from a physician located in the Commonwealth, and for accompanying family members;
- Individuals when required by extenuating circumstances, such as fire or casualty to ensure the care and safety of Massachusetts residents and to accommodate other persons unable to return to their own homes due to flight cancellations, border closures, or other direct and material constraints on travel.