Kanimbia (meaning Hidden Valley) feels like a moment set still in time where smooth green pastures meet the edge of tropical rainforests. Wander a while amongst the surrounding native bushland, dip your toes into our refreshing creek waters, or enjoy one of our platters by your private fire pit. If you choose to stay in one of our Luxury Safari Tents, you may just simply want to lie back in your claw foot bath and overlook the Australian bush setting - which sings to the sounds of our native birdlife.
Kanimbia aims to evoke a sense of calmness and serenity far from the city environs and calls to a deeper longing for peace, tranquility and stillness.
A luxury ADULTS ONLY getaway which aims to provide quality over quantity with a limited number of Safari tents available, along with some smaller Nomadic tents, including the popular Traditional Sioux Indian Tipi experience. Our passion for travel is reflected in unique hand picked furnishings for each tent, creating a tranquil space for you to truly relax and rejuvenate.
Visiting Kanimbia is an easy decision, but leaving may perhaps be something else…..
Property Name: KANIMBIA LUXURY GLAMPING
Street Address: 27 Inalls Road
City : Obi Obi - Queensland
Postal Code : 4574
Contact Name: ceri Little
- BBQ facilities
- Board games / puzzles
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No refunds are given for bookings cancelled within 14 days of your reservation
Terms and Conditions
- rates valid from January 2022-2023 and are subject to change
- all rates are based on two adults per tent. Kanimbia Luxury Glamping is an ADULTS ONLY retreat and unfortunately we are unable to cater for children under the age of 15 years or accommodate pets.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- all rates are quoted in Australian dollars including GST and are subject to availability
- a two-night minimum applies to all weekends, with three night minimum at Easter and other public holidays
- all stays at Kanimbia Luxury Glamping are subject to site access. During extreme rainfall events where there is widespread continued flooding of the main access point, Kanimbia reserves the right to cancel or postpone bookings at short notice. Only when Kanimbia has evoked a flood procedure event, guests will be given the option to cancel/postpone their stay (full refund option), leave early (with a refund for unused nights), or stay and wait out the flood (if need be, staying as our guests after the completion of booked dates). Kanimbia accepts no liability for other costs, in the event of a cancellation. Please note local streams may go up and down over low roadways very quickly in rain events which is expected and does not trigger a flood procedure event in itself.
- Force majeure: if Kanimbia Glamping is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of it’s obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond it’s reasonable control, Kanimbia Glamping will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
- Whilst we are not rated for wheelchair access we do have a Safari tent which may be suitable for wheelchairs. Please call us to discuss facility suitability.
- All gift vouchers valid for 2 years from date of purchase, and cannot be extended under any circumstance. Please book well in advance to secure your preferred dates.
- Cancellation Policy: no refunds are given on cancellations with less than 14 days notice
- No drones permitted at any time
- Kanimbia Luxury Glamping accepts no liability for any damage to guests' cars whilst onsite.
- Guest will be liable $5000 for any interference or damage to our Robo Mowers when their vehicle is not driven on the gravel driveway or parked at designated visitor parking bays