Kanimbia evokes a sense of calmness and serenity far from the city environs which calls to a deeper longing for peace, tranquility and stillness.
A bespoke luxury experience where in this busy frantic world we have placed quality over quantity with our small number of Safari tents and Traditional Sioux Indian tipis, where our preference is for creativity, hand chosen furnishings and the space to truly relax and rejuvenate.Coming to Kanimbia is perhaps an easy decision, but leaving may be something else…..
Property Name: KANIMBIA LUXURY GLAMPING
Address 1: 27 Inalls Road
City : Obi Obi - Queensland
Postal Code : 4574
Contact Name: ceri Little
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No refunds are given for bookings cancelled within 14 days of your reservation
Terms and Conditions
- rates valid from January 2022-2023 and are subject to change
- all rates are based on two adults per tent. Kanimbia Luxury Glamping is a couples only retreat and unfortunately we are unable to cater for children or pets.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- all rates are quoted in Australian dollars including GST and are subject to availability
- a two-night minimum applies to all weekends, with three night minimum at Easter and other public holidays
- all stays at Kanimbia Luxury Glamping are subject to site access. During extreme rainfall events where there is widespread continued flooding of the main access point, Kanimbia reserves the right to cancel or postpone bookings at short notice. Only when Kanimbia has evoked a flood procedure event, guests will be given the option to cancel/postpone their stay (full refund option), leave early (with a refund for unused nights), or stay and wait out the flood (if need be, staying as our guests after the completion of booked dates). Kanimbia accepts no liability for other costs, in the event of a cancellation. Please note local streams may go up and down over low roadways very quickly in rain events which is expected and does not trigger a flood procedure event in itself.
- Force majeure: if Kanimbia Glamping is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of it’s obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond it’s reasonable control, Kanimbia Glamping will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
- Whilst we are not rated for wheelchair access we do have a Safari tent which may be suitable for wheelchairs. Please call us to discuss facility suitability.
- All gift vouchers valid for 2 years from date of purchase, and cannot be extended under any circumstance. Please book well in advance to secure your preferred dates.
- Cancellation Policy: no refunds are given on cancellations with less than 14 days notice
- No drones permitted for use on the property without prior arrangement