As one of Nevada’s landmarks, Hotel Nevada and Gambling Hall is centered in the “heart of downtown Ely” and rich in history. This six-story hotel remains in its original glory, with modern amenities added to make everyone’s stay an enjoyable one. The hotel was originally founded during the Prohibition era and was deemed the tallest building in the state for many years.Today, the Historic Hotel Nevada and Gambling Hall features 64 recently updated rooms and suites, a full service bar, event and catering facilities and services, complimentary Wi-Fi, an assortment of popular slot machines, Ely’s only Live Sports Book and Live Table Games including Black Jack and Texas Hold’em Poker.The Hotel Nevada is also home to Denny's, Ely’s only 24-hour full service restaurant making it the only 24-hour full service Hotel and Casino in Ely.
Address 1: 501 AULTMAN ST
City : Ely - Nevada
Postal Code : 89301
Contact Name : Hotel Nevada and Gambling Hall
Phone : 7752896665
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour : 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 0.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- All rooms must be cancelled 24 hours prior to check-in, failure to do so will result in your card being charged for the first night of your stay and the remainder of your stay to be cancelled.
- Parking is located on the side of the building as well as directly behind the casino all with their own entrance into the building, large truck/bus parking is also available.
- Must be 21 or older or accompanied by a legal guardian in order to rent a room.
- All rooms are on upper floors, main floor is occupied by Casino, Bar and 24/7 Denny's Restaurant.
- Free Breakfast included in your room rate is for an Everyday Value Slam in our on-site Denny's Restaurant and may not be substituted with any other menu items.
- Per Hotel Policy guests will be required to provide a Credit Card at check-in which will be authorized for $100 to cover any missing items, non returned keys, or damages to our rooms during a guests stay.
- All rooms and suites at the Hotel Nevada are non-smoking, if there is any evidence of Cigarette/Cannabis in your room you will be charged a cleaning fee up to $250 for damages.
- The Hotel Nevada permits guests to bring their pets with them for a one time $25.00 pet fee. Service Dogs must be accompanied by proper documentation or are subject to the pet fees. Guests who neglect to inform our staff of pets at check-in are subject to a $100 cleaning fee. Due to insurance regulations all pets must remain on leashes at all times and may not be brought down to the Casino floor except to exit or enter the building.