Tucked away in a small, private part of Laguna, Lotuspod offers our guests unique experiences of your own choice which we can help you plan
With our cozy casita rooms, you can choose to just chill in your own personalized dipping pool filled with the water from the natural hot springs of Laguna, or try a more active weekend and zipline across the pond after a swim.
Children are welcome to our Explorer club treehouse, or we can plan camping and barbeque events for the outdoor enthusiasts. If an out of town planning session is on your agenda, our business center gives you the privacy you need. However, if you are the hopeless romantic we think you might be, then this is where we can help make your dream wedding come true!
Tailor-fit to your needs, Lotuspod is ready to welcome you to our spot in the sun!
Property Name: Lotuspod
Street Address: Barangay Puypuy
City : Bay - Laguna
Postal Code : 4430
Contact Name: Melanie Monton
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Foot bath
- Hot spring bath
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Safety deposit box
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
If guests cancel a reservation, it means lost income to us as it's very unlikely that we would be able to rent the casitas to someone else - most visitors would have already booked a room at some other place.
- We ONLY allow refund and rebooking for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund of the deposit for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in. Rebooking and admin fee for refund of P2000 applies.
- For typhoons or extremely bad weather (we follow PAGASA weather guidelines), we can reschedule your booking (subject to availability) without penalty.
- Due to our size and the personal attention we offer our guests, cancellations are best to be avoided. A request to change the date/move a reservation is considered a cancellation request because we are potentially losing the ability to re-book that room and all policies will apply.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITION
By registering with Lotuspod and signing our registration form, you agree to abide by the house rules we have set forth below:
Please present at least one(1) government ID on check-in. We may deny admission to guests without identification.
Smoking on the property, whether indoors or outdoors, is strictly prohibited.
Bringing in and/or using any kind or amount of drugs classified as dangerous drugs under the Philippines’ Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 (Republic Act 9165) are strictly prohibited.
The sale, trading, administration, dispensation, delivery, distribution or transportation of any dangerous drug and/or controlled precursor and essential chemical for the manufacture
of such is likewise prohibited within Lotuspod. We reserve the right to eject you from the premises, or cause your arrest by law enforcement, should you violate this policy.
We do not allow pets of any kind on the premises.
5. Food and Drinks
The consumption of food and drinks from sources other than our kitchen is not allowed, except for bagged chips and canned soft drinks and juices.
noise levels and crowd behavior. Lotuspod also complies with local laws on liquor bans on specific dates, times and occasions.
7. General Behavior
We would always want you to have as much fun as possible while you are at Lotuspod. However, please be conscious that the farm area of Lotuspod belongs to a community,
and thus we ask that you help us maintain good relations with the community by keeping noise levels down after dark. We also reserve the right to remove from our premises
guests who are rowdy or damage or destroy facilities and the environment, or engage in obscene, immoral or illegal conduct, or conduct prejudicial to the best interests of the resort,
its guests, its employees, or the farm community. You agree to leave peaceably if so asked to leave for these reasons.
For those who wish to use our zip line, trampoline, dipping pools and bikes, we will ask our guests to sign waivers.
We reserve the right to ask for a reasonable deposit prior to admission and that all bills be paid prior to departure. We may or may not make credit available, or allow the use of credit cards, at our sole discretion.
10. Resort Dress Code - Guest are highly encouraged to dress in resort casual or casual clothing attire while visiting various facilities.
Basketball jersey shirts, rubber slippers, and similar attire are specifically prohibited.
11. Medication - As a policy, we do not give guests medications such as pain relievers, allergy meds etc. While our staff is equipped with complete kit and is trained to perform first aid. We recommend that you bring your medicines when visiting Lotuspod.
12. Policies - Lotuspod reserves the right to decline accommodation to guests who do not comply with our rules and policies.
By adhering to these rules, you and we both keep Lotuspod safe, peaceful, and enjoyable for everyone.