Situated in the town of Ohakune, on the edge of Tongariro National Park and Turoa Ski Field, and with his own onsite Cafe, Sauna and Hot tub area, LKNZ Lodge is within 5 minutes' walk of restaurants, bars and shops. It offers accommodation to suit all budgets, from dormitories to private ensuite rooms spread over 4 lodges. The heated guest rooms are all non-smoking. Some rooms feature a balcony offering splendid views of Mount Ruapehu. Bed linen is provided and towels are available for hire. 1Gb of free WiFi, per person, per day is provided. Our On-site cafe will answer all you breakfast and lunch needs. Coin-operated laundry facilities are also provided. The LKNZ staff can assist with information on Skiing, Snowboarding, and local activities such as kayaking, river rafting, trekking and mountain climbing. All guests have access to communal kitchens and lounges.
Property Name: LKNZ Lodge
Address 1: 1 Rata Street
City : Ohakune - Manawatu
Postal Code : 4625
Phone : 08002465569
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Pool Table
- On-Site Cafe
- Bike Storage
- Guest Laundry ($)
- Hot Tubs ($)
- Free WiFi
- Drying Room
- Free Parking
- Bike Hire
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Prepayment of the full amount will be taken 14 days before arrival.
- The booking is confirmed once the payment has been taken. If we are unable to take payment, the booking will get canceled automatically.
- Once is paid is non-refundable.
- Any cancellation made within 14 days of arrival will incur 100% charge of the booking.
Full payment required to confirm the booking.
Prepayment of the total amount will be taken once the booking is non-refundable.
All our special rates are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Full payment will be taken at the moment of booking.
2. If we are unable to charge the booking during the 24 hours after the reservation has been made, the reservation will be cancelled.
3. All bookings require a $50 CASH DEPOSIT PER PERSON on arrival. The deposit for the whole group will be kept if any one person doesn’t follow the specific rules placed.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions for MARDI GRAS bookings
5. You are liable for all inventory losses anddamages caused by misuse, carelessness or negligence. A lost key is $50.
6. If you cause damage to any property belonging tothe LKNZ lodge, the full cost of remedial work will berecovered from the group, the $50.00-$250.00 bond limit will not apply.
7. Checkout time 10:00 AM. $30 per person per extra hour will be deducted from yourdeposit.
6. No refunds for early departures or no-shows.
7. Smoking is only allowed designated areasoutside. Your room has a tested smoke alarm in it for your safety and if youremove it you take the liability for damage.
8. Only registered guests are allowed to stay onthe premises. If you bring someone in you will be asked to leave immediately.
9. Everyone is responsible for the cleaning. Ensureyou clean after yourself.
10. Everyone is responsible for the rubbish; ensureyou recycle your cardboard and plastics etc. in the bins provided.
11. You are responsible for the equipment you use inthe kitchen. Make sure you wash, dry and put away all your dishes before yousit down to eat so others can then use them.
12. Be respectful of others and their property.
13. Any breach of these conditions and you may beasked to leave immediately. A security company has been hired to patrol the premises during Mardi Gras.
2. Any theft, loss or damage to the guest room or other areas of the property during the guest's stay may be charged to the credit card provided, or billed to the guest and may include loss of income if applicable. A lost key will incur a $50 fee.
10. People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Only people 18 + can book and stay in our Budget Dorm option. No families.