Situated in the town of Ohakune, on the edge of Tongariro National Park and Turoa Ski Field, and with his own onsite Cafe, Sauna and Hot tub area, LKNZ Lodge is within 5 minutes' walk of restaurants, bars and shops. It offers accommodation to suit all budgets, from dormitories to private ensuite rooms spread over 4 lodges. The heated guest rooms are all non-smoking. Some rooms feature a balcony offering splendid views of Mount Ruapehu. Bed linen is provided and towels are available for hire. 1Gb of free WiFi, per person, per day is provided.
Our On-site cafe will answer all you breakfast and lunch needs. Coin-operated laundry facilities are also provided. The LKNZ staff can assist with information on Skiing, Snowboarding, and local activities such as kayaking, river rafting, trekking and mountain climbing.
All guests have access to communal kitchens and lounges.
Address 1: 1 Rata Street
City: Ohakune - Manawatu
Postal Code: 4625
Contact Name: LKNZ Lodge
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Pool Table
- On-Site Cafe
- Bike Storage
- Guest Laundry ($)
- Hot Tubs ($)
- Free WiFi
- Drying Room
- Free Parking
- Bike Hire
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Full payment required to confirm booking.
Summer November 15th -June 14th
- Cancellation made 72hrs prior to arrival will incur no charge. Any cancellation made within 72 hrs of arrival will incur 100% charge of the booking.
Winter June 15th - November 14th
- 14 days’ notice is required for any changes or cancellation to bookings. We cannot guarantee changes will be accepted. There is no refund for early check-outs. Any cancellation made within 14 days of arrival will incur 100% charge of the booking.
A prepayment of the total amount will be taken once the booking is non refundable.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions for ALL Bookings
1. To secure your booking you must provide valid credit card details VISA or MASTERCARD; (AMEX not accepted). Payment will be taken on the day of booking.
2. Any theft, loss or damage to the guest room or other areas of the property during the guest's stay may be charged to the credit card provided, or billed to the guest and may include loss of income if applicable.
3. You must provide us with contact details including Name, Phone Number and Address. An estimation of Check-in Time is preferred.
4. Late Check-outs will incur a fee up to a total of one night’s accommodation.
5. Rooms vary throughout LKNZ Lodge. Size and layout of an individual room may differ from pictures shown.
6. Room set-up is subject to availability. Please inform us of desired room type e.g. Double or Twin Beds. We can’t guarantee the availability of your desired room type. If you do not inform us upon booking you will be placed in either available room type.
7. Room rates and details are subject to change without notice.
8. When booking optional extras (breakfast, bike hire, shuttle services, etc.) please note that these are subject to availability. If we are unable to provide you with a service you booked through LKNZ Lodge a full refund will be given for the service.
9. If for any reason you are unhappy with your stay LKNZ must be informed before check out to do our best to rectify the situation.
10. People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Only people 18 + can book and stay in our Budget Dorm option. No families.
Conditions for WINTER bookings June 15th - November 30th 2017
1. Weekends i.e. Friday and Saturday and School Holidays have a minimum 2 night stay.
2. 14 days’ notice is required for any changes to bookings. We cannot guarantee changes will be accepted.
3. There is no refund for early check-outs.
Conditions for MARDI GRAS bookings
1. All bookings require a $50 cash deposit per person on arrival. The deposit for the whole group will be kept if any one person doesn’t follow the specific rules placed.
2. There is strictly no alcohol consumption on site.
3. There is no non-paying guests allowed onsite.
4. You must stay within and use you own lodges facilities.
5. Non-refundable cancellation policy applies - The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time. - The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time..