Beautiful, relaxed beach house - your home away from home - with tropical vibes and great customer service. Come and enjoy our natural island rhythm!
‘Todo tiene su porqué’ – From a family holiday house on a small Caribbean island, Doña Mara Gastro Hotel today offers an unforgettable travel and dining experience (through onsite restaurant Receta Michilá) right on the beachfront, with all the heart, flavor and feeling of Bocas del Toro. Located on a small stretch of white sand beach on Carenero island, just a few minutes by boat from the main island Isla Colón, Doña Mara Gastro Hotel is the perfect place to appreciate the heart and soul of Bocas. Whether you want to relax on the beach, explore our coconut grove and herb garden, or chill in our yoga deck - 'The Deck' - with your favorite summer read - we've got you covered. We are a place created by friends and family; a place to share stories, celebrate life and feel a sense of place. We have created something out of passion, and offer something that is more than a destination - Doña Mara Gastro Hotel is an unforgettable experience. As we like to say...‘todo tiene su porqué…to find out what this means, well, you'll have to come and visit us! We'll be waiting by the dock.
Property Name: Doña Mara Gastro Hotel
Street Address: Isla Carenero
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Isla Carenero
City : Bocas del Toro - Bocas del Toro
Contact Name: Reservations Team
Phone: +507 6600-9789
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Board games / puzzles
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Happy hour
- Non-smoking rooms
- Picnic area
- Pool / Beach towels
- Refillable water stations
- Table tennis / Ping pong
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Guests will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time. All reservations are guaranteed after payment has been issued.
- Accepted forms of payment include: cash and/or VISA and MasterCard credit cards.
- All our rates are based on double occupancy, if applicable, extra guests can be accommodated for a 25.00 USD fee per guest per night.
- For same-day reservations please contact us directly via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp at: +507 6600-9789
- Guests are welcome to enjoy all of our common areas.
- Front Desk operating hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. If you require assistance or in case of an emergency, please contact us at: +507 6600-9789.
- Upon check-in guests are required to present a valid ID, to complete and sign our Guest Registration Card, and Credit Card Authorization Form to cover any incidentals during their stay.
- Upon check-out guests are required to hand-in their room keys to our front desk officer and vacate their rooms no later than 10:00 a.m.
- Complimentary early check-in will be issued only if rooms are available.
- Complimentary late check-out can be issued only until 11:00 a.m. if room is available. After 11:00 a.m. guest will be charged full price for the room.
- Complimentary luggage storage for guests is available upon arrival and only until 5:00 p.m. on check-out date.
- For security reasons only registered guests are allowed in our rooms.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Rooms and indoor common areas are smoke free, guest can smoke in designated areas.
- Pets are not allowed on property.
- Any items that pose a danger or risk to guests or the property such as weapons, are not allowed.
- Parties or large gatherings are not allowed outside our private rooms, garden or lobby areas.
- Guests must follow safety protocols, including not tempering with fire alarms, smoke detectors or fire extinguishers.
- Guest should not bring additional furniture or equipment into their rooms or take existing furniture or equipment outside of their rooms.
- Swimming is permitted, but it is important to note that guests do so under their own risk. There are no lifeguards on duty, and guests are responsible for their own safety and the safety of any accompanying individuals.
- Property shall not be held responsible for any guest accidents, injuries, or losses that may occur on property during your stay.
- Property shall not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal belongings or valuables during your stay. Please report any lost items to the front desk, and we will gladly make every effort to assist in locating them. However, the property will not be liable for any losses incurred.
- In case of an emergency meeting point will be the property’s dock.