Located in Semarang, Nomaden Urban Stay has a terrace. Featuring a 24 hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property is 1.1 miles from Sam Poo Kong temple and 1.4 miles from Tugu Muda.
At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Nomaden Urban Stay also have free WIFI, while some rooms also offer a balcony. At the accommodation, every room is equipped with air conditioning and a flat screen TV.
The nearest airport is Ahmad Yani International Airport, 2.8 miles from the property.
Property Name: Nomaden Urban Stay
Street Address: Pusponjolo Barat Raya no.20
City : Semarang - Jawa Tengah
Postal Code : 50141
Contact Name: Nomaden Urban Semarang
- Baggage storage
- Room service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 18:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 and before 18:00) may result in a fee.
Terms and Conditions
HOTEL RESERVATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For room reservations, please call +62 24 76437531 (24 hours).
For general enquiries, please call +62 8977990299 (24 hours).
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Nomaden Urban Stay (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Indonesia Rupiahs.
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax.
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults. A Rp 150.000++ fee will be charged for each additional adult staying in rooms. Children who are 12 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Fees apply should a rollaway bed be required. Please contact the hotel for more information.
• A cash deposit of Rp 50.000 for each Key Card is required upon check-in and extra charge for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 2:00 Pm and check-out time is by 11:30 Am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards. Debit Cards are also accepted.
• Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
• Reservations made require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours (i.e., by 4pm Indonesian time) prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
• For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at email@example.com.
• All rooms rates do not include breakfast charge. Breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Nomaden Urban Stay and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations (as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50), its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Indonesia) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) MBS and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of MBS and its affiliates.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Indonesia.