Overlooking the peaceful Clearwater River and the historic Lewis and Clark Trail, the elegant and romantic Hearthstone Elegant Lodge is the original lodge at river's edge, nestled among the pines on 60 acres. Lewis and Clark called this area "Paradise Valley." Quiet and romantic, restful and serene, Hearthstone Elegant Lodge is a bed & breakfast country inn equipped with world class amenities including Jacuzzi tubs for two, forest and river view balconies, cathedral ceilings, canopied custom beds with antique headboards, wood burning fireplaces, embroidered robes, and delicious breakfasts in our in-town bakery to start your day. No details have been overlooked. As an all-season lodge, the elegance is enhanced when it snows. The valley enjoys uncommonly mild weather, even in winter. But a touch of snow makes it a veritable winter wonderland. A cozy fire and a hot beverage make perfect companions for a book from our private guest library. For the more daring, a hike around the estate, perhaps following one of the many deer trails, is a popular endeavor.
For the comfort of our guests, all facilities are non-smoking.
Property Name: Hearthstone Elegant Lodge
Address 1: 3250 Highway 12
Address 2 : PO Box 1492
City : Kamiah - Idaho
Postal Code : 83536
Contact Name: Marjorie Schmaehl
- Meeting rooms
- Jacuzzi Tubs
- Free wi-fi
- Walking Trails
- River Access
- River and Mountain Views
- Sandy Beaches In The Summer
- Library & Lounge
- Breakfast at Historic Hearthstone Bakery
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Prices and Taxes - All published prices are subject to change without notice. Published prices are before taxes.
- Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out: Upon making your reservation the amount equal to the first night stay will be considered a non-refundable deposit. Upon check-in you will be asked for identification and to verify your payment information. Check-in begins at 2 p.m. PST. Check-out 11:30 a.m. PST
- Traveling with Minors - Please notify Innkeeper if you are traveling with minors.
- Accessibility or Special Needs - Please inform Innkeepers of any special or accessibility needs
- Parking - Free parking.
- Use of Personal information - We will only use your email information to send you marketing that is directly related to our business. We will never sell your personal information.
- Cancellations: If the reservation is canceled prior to 72 hours before noon on day of arrival, then only the first night will be charged. If the reservation is canceled after the 72 hour cut-off, then the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
- Please inform Hearthstone Elegant Lodge by the River of your expected arrival time in advance.
- You can contact the property for special requests or other questions related to your reservation. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- All of our guest facilities are non-smoking.
- We have designed and furnished our Inn with high quality materials and amenities. We expect that our guests will respect the inside, outside and surrounding property at all times. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages, excessive cleaning or theft as a result of your stay. Please do not disturb the bed canopy. It is to remain in place at all times. If you notice any problems upon checking in, please let us know immediately to avoid any damages being charged to your account.
- Maximum occupancy for King and King Deluxe suites is 2 adults, for the Chalet it is 5 adults. Any individuals more than 2 are charged at $20 per person per night.