Adler Hostel was established in 2012 in the ethnic quarters of Chinatown, housed in a historical shophouse that was once home to a boutique jewelery maison — its petite yet majestic building stands tall on prime land where it overlooks Singapore's oldest Hindu temple and the whole of Chinatown. Our interior was designed by our founder Adler Poh, featuring a quirky design aesthetics that emulates his private residence — Adler Hostel features many of his keepsake sourced from around the world. Its location boosts many landmarks like the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Maxwell Hawker Centre, Urban Redevelopment Building and is in close proximities to hipster enclaves such as Telok Ayer, Ann Siang Hill, Duxton Hill, Tanjong Pagar, and, Keong Siak Street. The hostel is also in close walking distance to the Marina Bay Sands, Clarke Quay, CBD, and, the Civic District — perfect for an evening walk to admire the contrast of old and new world charm.
Property Name: MO. Madame Ooze Pte. Ltd.
Address 1: 259 SOUTH BRIDGE ROAD
City : SINGAPORE
Postal Code : 058808
Contact Name: MO. Madame Ooze
Phone: (65) 8808-5109
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is at 3 pm. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to beds/rooms will be subject to availability until after 3 pm
- Check-out time is at 11 am. Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement with an additional charge and subject to availability. (In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 11 am may result in the guest being charged for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate
- After check out, if you need to store you luggage on the day of departure please arrange it with reception
- Valid photo identification in the form of a Passport is required at check-in
- The key card must be returned on check out. There will be a replacement fee of SGD30 for the key card, if not returned or lost
- Full payment is to be made on arrival. Cash and credit and debit card (Visa/MasterCard/AMEX) are accepted with a 5 percent surcharge
- Guests are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests.
- Adler Hostel practices a strict NO SMOKING policy in all Hostel premises ("Non Smoking Policy"). Smoking is prohibited in any part of the Hostel premises. Failure to comply with this policy shall entitle us to terminate your booking and stay at the Hostel at our sole discretion and you must leave the Hostel immediately without compensation or reimbursement. You shall be liable for any costs, loss or damage to the Hostel room, premises or property, or incurred by Hostel guests or third party, arising from your failure to comply with this policy and Adler Hostel reserves the right to charge you for any such costs, loss or damaged incurred by Adler Hostel or any Hostel guests or third party.
- Adler Hostel is entitled to charge a fee of SGD100 to any guest who violates the Non Smoking Policy.
- The guest will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the hostel by guests or visitor of the guest
- Guests may only use the bed and locker with their number, changing of bed without the knowledge of the front desk will result in a housekeeping fee of SGD30.
- Secure lockers are located in each bed. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their belongings are secure at all times. Adler Hostel accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guest's property, however sustained or caused