ROOM SWITCHING Permitted – Call or email us if you don’t see any availability. Nightly and weekly bookings. 3 Private luxury condo suites + 2 budget rooms on the waterfront of a coastal lagoon wildlife preserve. We look back at downtown Victoria across the harbour. We will exceed your expectations. Experiences right here on our property will be the keepsakes you'll take home with you, and pull on you to return. Our quiet ocean lagoon property is one-of-a-kind. You simply won't find this at any other B&B, let alone a hotel. Book with us direct to be guaranteed our lowest rates.
Address 1: 206 Portsmouth Dr
City: Victoria - British Columbia
Postal Code: V9C 1R9
Contact Name: Dieter & Paphada Gerhard
Phone: 1-800-730-4790 | +1.250-391-8889
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Hot tub
- Parking - Free
- Wi-Fi Free
- Laundry Free
- Heated Floors
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Soaker Tubs
- Fort Rodd Hill
- Fisgard Lighthouse
- Hatley Castle & Gardens
- Bird Sanctuary
- Walking / Hiking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- First night payment will be charged to your credit card, and will be retained if you cancel.
- Balance due will be charged to your card 30 days before check-in, and will be retained if you cancel.
- Rates are based on 1 nights accommodation for 1 or 2 people (add $35.00 per extra person in same room) and always include a full course hot breakfast, complimentary use of our private dock, canoe, kayaks, and bicycles. Wi-fi, parking, Netflix, & hot tub are also all included.
- Weekly, discounted, off-season (November 01 to March 31), holiday and packaged (i.e. weddings, private boat charters & scattering ashes) bookings are all fully prepaid and non-refundable. Payment will be retained if you cancel.
- Reservations priced on a fully prepaid, no cancellation basis are not refundable under any circumstances.
Terms and Conditions
- Parking is Free
- Wifi is Free
- Minors: you alone are responsible at all times for minors traveling with you. We do not assume any responsibility for them. We urge you to use an extra measure of care given we are on the water and also have a hot tub.
- By using our recreation facilities and courtesy equipment you do so at your own risk and are expressly waiving your right to hold us liable.
- Not able to accommodate special needs
- Force Majeure / Act of God - we do not accept liability for extraordinary events, or circumstances beyond our control