ROOM SWITCHING Permitted – Contact us if you don’t see any availability. Minimum Stay is 2 nights, however, from April - October we continuously remove the minimum stay requirement approximately 7 to 10 days in advance of any given date, or earlier where single nights become available in between other bookings. This favours longer stay advance reservations. If you have a unique situation, or are a repeat guest please contact us.
Nightly and weekly bookings. 3 Private luxury condo suites + 1 budget room on the waterfront of a coastal lagoon wildlife preserve. We look back at downtown Victoria across the harbour. We will exceed your expectations. Experiences right here on our property will be the keepsakes you'll take home with you, and pull on you to return. Our quiet ocean lagoon property is one-of-a-kind. You simply won't find this at any other B&B, let alone a hotel. Book with us direct to be guaranteed our lowest rates.
Property Name: Birds of a Feather Victoria Ocean Lagoon B&B - BookDirect Rates
Street Address: 206 Portsmouth Dr
City : Victoria - British Columbia
Postal Code : V9C 1R9
Contact Name: Dieter & Paphada Gerhard
Phone: +1 (250) 858-7308
- Baggage storage
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- 20 Days with Restrictions as listed here: https://www.birdsofafeather.ca/cancellation_policies
Terms and Conditions
- Parking is Free
- Wifi is Free
- Hot Tub is limited to Honeymoon Exclusive Use bookings as per these linked policies
- Minors: you alone are responsible at all times for minors traveling with you. We do not assume any responsibility for them. We urge you to use an extra measure of care given we are on the water.
- Infants are not permitted in our canoes, or kayaks.
- Children using the canoes or kayaks with their parent's supervision must wear life jackets.
- By using our recreation facilities and courtesy equipment you do so at your own risk and are expressly waiving your right to hold us liable.
- Not able to accommodate special needs
- Pets: Don't show up with a pet dog without first reading these pet policies AND clearing this with us otherwise you may be turned away without refund.