Room Type
Price From
Price for {%days%} Night(s)
Max
Adults
Children
Rooms
Touch the room name for details, inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Filter by accommodation type:

Filter by accommodation:


31 Available

31 Unavailable

31 Today

31 Restrictions apply

Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

100% Secure Shopping

Accommodation(s) for

BOOK NOW

Contact Information

Additional Guests

Payment Method

It is the responsibility of the guest to include all transfer fees and charges to ensure that the hotel receives the full booking amount. Please follow the instructions on your email confirmation to complete the transfer.
If the check-in date is in:
  • 16 days or more, you have 48h to execute the deposit transfer in order to confirm your booking (25% of the total value). The remaining 75% are due 15 days prior to check-in;
  • less than 16 days and more than 2 days, you have 48h to execute the total value of the reservation in order to confirm your booking;
  • less than 2 days, you have 24h to execute the total value of the reservation in order to confirm your booking.

Please send the confirmation of your transfer to geral@burrazeiro.com

Transfer Details
Company Name - CUME DA SERRA LDA
Account Number - 13952498.000.001
IBAN - PT50 0010 0000 3952 4980 0012 0
SWIFT/BIC - BBPIPTPL

if you have any problems please contact us using +351 918090092 or +351 918090091
Secure Online Payment Learn More
Property Information

 

Included in price: 
  • Casa da Alcaria rental for the selected dates;  
  • Use of the existing equipment in Casa da Alcaria: 
    • Totally equipped kitchen with gas stove and electric oven, fridge and freezer, microwave, electric grill, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and blender, kitchenware, tableware, dishwasher;  
    • Washing machine, iron and ironing board;  
    • Hair dryer;  
    • Tv.  
  • Free use of the existing listed equipment installed in Herdade do Burrazeiro: Swimming pool, available bicycles, gaming room, lake dock and existing kayaks.  
Subject to prior request, and with no extra price, we can add a baby crib or an extra couch, and a baby highchair.   
Casa da Alcaria will be clean on arrival with beds ready; prices include check-out cleaning, and weekly cleaning, where the bed sheets and towels are changed, for stays longer than a week. Towels made available per person are one hand towel, one bath towel, and, in summer season, a swimming pool towel. In the bath room there is also a shower mat and a hands towel in the toilet lavatory, and a cleaning cloth. In the kitchen there is a dish cloth, a small hands towel, a cleaning cloth and a scrubber. For the table there are table runners and a napkin per person.  
Additional services like daily bread delivery or local cheese deliver, breakfast basket or extra cleaning, are available under request and must be payed locally in advance. The price is listed in the house file.  
Casa da Alcaria guests are invited to collect fruit from the orchard for their consumption. 


Payment conditions 

If the check-in date is in: 
  • 16 days or more, you have 48h to execute the deposit transfer in order to confirm your booking (25% of the total value). The remaining 75% are due 15 days prior to check-in; 
  • less than 16 days and more than 2 days, you have 48h to execute the total value of the reservation in order to confirm your booking; 
  • less than 2 days, you have 24h to execute the total value of the reservation in order to confirm your booking. 


PROPERTY DESCRIPTION


Herdade do Burrazeiro is a 200 hectares property located in Alentejo, between Estremoz and Borba, in the foothills of Serra d’Ossa, along the marble route. This is also a well-known wine-producing region, with several wineries in the neighborhood.  

The agricultural activities of the property consist in cattle breeding, the vineyard, and cork extraction. These activities influence the landscape and its views, which are composed by pastures with cows and calves, vineyards and cork and holm oak woods. The property is delimited south by Serra d’Ossa. 

Beyond the agricultural and natural landscape, you can enjoy the swimming pool, an orchard where you can collect various seasonal fruits, a lake with two kayaks, multiple trails for hiking and/or cycle (bicycles are available for free on site) and a games’ room (including darts, table football and ping-pong). 

There are many activities you can enjoy while at the property: (1) begin your day enjoying breakfast on the porch observing the landscape and the slow movement of the cattle in the fields; (2) go for a walk on the trails – cycling or hiking – around the property and its surroundings; (3) on summer days, go freshen up with a dip in the blue water of the pool; (4) when hungry prepare your own meal and savor every bite in the peaceful patio of the house or go for a gastronomical experience in one of the excellent regional restaurants around, where the delicious typical Alentejo food is the star, may it be on its most simple authentic form, or meticulously prepared with the inspiration of modernity; (5) once out of the property go for some cultural visits on the surrounding areas (Vila Viçosa, Borba, Estremoz, Évoramonte …); (6) or enjoy the wine tasting on the first star wineries around; (7) in the afternoon try the challenge of a kayak race on the lake; (8) or of a ping-pong match; (9) relax on the end of a full day, while watching the dazzling Alentejo’s sunset; (10) and at night, wrapped up in a blanket, watch the awesome starry sky. 

Please be aware that the access to the property is made via an unpaved track of about 2km.

Visit us and come live Alentejo


Property Name: Herdade do Burrazeiro

Address 1: Herdade do Burrazeiro

City : Borba

Postal Code : 7150-363

Contact Name: Mariana Proenca

Phone: +351918090092

Email: welcome@burrazeiro.com

Check-In / Check-Out Policies

This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.

Check-In: 4:00 PM

Check-Out: 11:00 AM

Property and Cancellation Policies :
No Charge - If cancelled within 30 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 100% of Deposit - If cancelled within less than 30 days of arrival
In case of no-show the unit reserves the right to charge the entire reservation.