Inspired by the surrounding landscape, The Carriage House Inn was designed to make your visit a unique, comfortable and fun experience.
Our rooms are spacious, our fares are competitive and the service is unparalleled.
The Carriage House Inn boasts the highest Canada Select rating in the area, rated at 4.5 stars!
We are happy to offer you a complimentary breakfast and an assortment of other add on's to make your stay perfect for you. Our extensive grounds include walking trails, a play center, space for outdoor campfires and so much more.We know that travelling can be exhausting, and we will do our best to make your stay easy and satisfying. Explore our site to find out more about our rooms, food and amenities, and get in touch if there’s anything else we can help you with. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Property Name: The Carriage House Inn
Street Address: 181 Grenfell Heights
City : Grand Falls-Windsor - Newfoundland
Postal Code : A2A 2J2
Contact Name: Amanda Jennings
Phone: 1 800 563 7133
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If a guest cancels more than 48 hours in advance, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- If a guest cancels less than 48 hours in advance, 50% of the total amount is refunded.
- If a guest cancels after 3pm on the day of arrival the full amount will be charged.
- If a guest arrives and decides to leave early, the guest will be charged 50% of the first night after notification of early departure; the remaining nights will be refunded in full.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is nonrefundable.·
- To cancel, guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email CarriageHouseInnGFW@gmail.com or call 1800 563 7133
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
- Carriage House Inn Policies Prices and Taxes The standard booking price includes the following: § Complimentary breakfast for two.§ All taxes-(GST).§ Internet and Cable TV usage.§ Towels, bed linen and hairdryer.§ Cleaning before and after your stay.§ Long term guest will receive cleaning weekly. (Daily cleaning is available upon request for extra charge of $15dollars).§ All amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence. Booking Policy All requests to reserve a room must include:§ The first and last name of the person booking the room.§ A valid credit card for guarantee of arrival.§ An accurate number of guests staying in the room. § Children under 2 years old stay free of charge. Pack and Plays available upon request. There is limited availability, so please ensure you request upon booking. We will process your booking within 24 hours of receiving your request. Please note, your booking has not been made or verified until you receive a confirmation email from The Carriage House Inn. Minimum Age Policy All guests must be 18 years or older to confirm guestroom accommodations at The Carriage House Inn. Accessibility Policy The Carriage House Inn is compliant with all requirements for wheelchair access and offer wheelchair accessible rooms. Please ensure this request is noted during booking, or by calling us directly at 1-800-563-7133 after the reservation has been made. Payment Policy The full amount due, including taxes, will be charged to your credit card 24hrs before arrival. If paying in person, the full amount due, including taxes is required prior to obtaining your room key. Please note: A $200 dollar hold will be placed upon your credit card to cover the cost of any potential damages to the room. These funds will not be collected and are NOT held at The Carriage House Inn. Check-In at The Carriage House Inn You can check-in any time after 3PM local time. We are pleased to offer you contactless check in. All required check in information will be e-mailed to you the day before your scheduled check in. A key is provided at check-in time after the full rental amount has been settled. The cost of any keys needing replacement will be charged to your credit card provided at time of arrival. During the check-in process, our receptionist will provide you with any information which may require during your stay such as; location of near-by shops, good places to eat, sights you may like to see, places to go at night, etc. Always ask our receptionist for any thing that would make your stay more enjoyable and convenient. Check-Out at The Carriage House Inn You can check-out any time up until 11AM local time. Later check-out times may be requested for an additional fee. Although we may not always be able to accommodate late checkouts and will depend on availability and on how busy we are. At check-out time please drop keys into bowl located at the front desk. Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to make charges for any damages or breakages identified before the room is occupied again. The security deposit should be released by your credit card issuing bank automatically in 3 workdays, but sometimes only after a 15-21 day period. The security deposit is not held by The Carriage House Inn and we do NOT charge your credit card. Please be aware that bed linen and towels should be placed where they were originally found. The bed linen and towels are NOT gifts and should remain in the room. Extending Your Stay After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know any time before 11AM on the day of check out. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this may include relocating you to a similar room should this be necessary. CANCELLATION POLICY Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy. To save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:§ If a guest cancels more than 48 hours in advance, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.§ If a guest cancels less than 48 hours in advance, 50% of the total amount is refunded.§ Cancellations received after 3pm on the day of arrival will not be refunded or credited, and will be charged in full. If a guest arrives and decides to leave early, the guest will be charged 50% of the first night after notification of early departure; the remaining nights will be refunded in full. In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is nonrefundable.§ To cancel a reservation, please call us at 1-800 563 7133 or cancel your reservation electronically.§ All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled. NON-SMOKING NO VAPING POLICY Our entire building is non-smoking and vape free. By agreeing to our terms, you agree to a $500 fine if ANY evidence of smoking or vaping is found in the room or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, stairs or the entrance area to Inn. Service Dog Policy We have a limited number of designated rooms that are service dog friendly rooms. This must be indicated upon booking. Please ensure you clean up after your service dog and discard same in an appropriate manner. Service dogs must stay on a leash when outside the room and they cannot be left unattended in rooms at any time. There is a $100 deposit required in the form of a credit card pre-authorization, should your service dog shed a great amount or have a potty accident in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file in the amount of $25-250. Should your service dog cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit card on file. Any funds remaining from the pre-authorized amount will be released after check-out and, dependent upon your bank’s policy, will reflect on your account within 10 business days. Room Policy We want you to have a great time when you are here. There are a few things that may result in an immediate termination of the rental agreement:§ More guests stay in the property than agreed. The number of people residing in the room should be the same as confirmed in the booking. Accommodation for additional guests may be requested at an additional fee. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation, without refund, if an unconfirmed number of people stay overnight in the rooms.§ Excessive noise is made in the evening hours or at night.§ Sub-letting the room you have rented (or giving it to other people). § The Carriage House Inn does not allow any unauthorized pets in the rooms. A $100 fine will be charged if pets are accommodated in the room without authorization.§ The Carriage House Inn is located in a residential area. All our guests are asked to respect the property and privacy of the neighbors and to not make any excessive noise between the hours of 10:00 PM and 08:00 AM. Any late and loud partying is not permitted.§ The Carriage House Inn is not responsible for lost or forgotten personal items at the Inn or on the premises. Room Cleaning Policy Room refreshes are offered during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call the front desk at 1 800 563 7133 or email carriagehouseinnGFW@gmail.com. Additional cleaning can be arranged upon request for extra charge of $15 dollars. Damages Policy During your stay, the room and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. Immediate notification to The Carriage House Inn staff will be expected if any damages or breakages occur. You are financially responsible for any damage to the room. This includes losses caused by you or a third party’s negligent actions or behavior. A summary check will be made of the room at check-out time. However, a more detailed review of the condition of the room and all equipment and facilities will be made soon after check-out and before another guest occupies the room. The Tenant is responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage. In this case, a detailed statement of damage along with an invoice for the repair or replacement cost will be sent by email or fax immediately. Property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Please note, immediate notification after check-in of any damages to, breakages in or issues with the room is expected. The Carriage House Inn can then take any necessary action to resolve any issues and make sure all the equipment and facilities are working and provided as expected. The costs of damage repair or cleaning beyond what would be expected after responsible usage of the room will be charged to your credit card. Packages Policy The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Parking Policy We have parking located at the front and side of the building. Parking spaces are not assigned and is at the vehicle owners own risk. The Carriage House Inn does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property. Force Majeure In no event shall The Carriage House Inn or its employees, be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond our control, including but not limited to; work stoppages, accidents, natural catastrophes or acts of God, power outages, loss or malfunction of utilities, communications or computer (software or hardware) services, acts of war or terrorism; it being understood that The Carriage House Inn and its employees shall use all reasonable efforts which are consistent with accepted practices in the hospitality industry to resume services as soon as is practicable under the circumstances. Guest Safety Policy As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The Inn assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while on the premises.