Property Name: Sports Unlimited Campground
Street Address: 32750 Co Rd K
City : Prairie du Chien - Wisconsin
Postal Code : 53821
Phone: (608) 326-2141
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Partial Charge - 25% of Full Stay - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
SPORTS UNLIMITED CAMPGROUND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
The undersigned, _________________________, (LESSEE) for the good, mutual and bargained for consideration of being permitted to access and use that certain premises known as the “Sports Unlimited Campground” located in the Town of Prairie du Chien, Crawford County, Wisconsin– owned and operated by DeBrad, Inc., a Wisconsin corporation d/b/a “Sports Unlimited” (LESSOR) – understands, agrees and releases DeBrad, Inc. from any injury caused by negligence as follows: 1. AKNOWLEDGEMENTOF RISKS. A. “Recreational Activity” means any activity undertaken for the purpose of exercise, relaxation or pleasure as set forth in §895.52(1)(g))Wis.Stats. and includes, but is not limited to, camping, picnicking, exploring, nature study, dancing, bicycling, operating an all-terrain vehicle or utility terrain vehicle or golf cart, participation in water sports such as swimming, kayaking canoeing, paddle boarding, paddle boating and any other sport, game or educational activity. B. Appreciation of Risk. LESSEE by participating in any recreational activity on DeBrad, Inc. property appreciates and accepts all of the risks inherent in that activity of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware, including but not limited to: the danger of death or serious injury caused by water, collisions, weather, equipment failure, and/or operator error. LESSEE’S INITIAL:________
2. ASSUMPTIONOF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. A. LESSEE agrees to assume responsibility for all of the risks of any recreational activity on DeBrad, Inc. property, EVEN those risks arising out of the negligence of DeBrad, Inc. or the acts or failures to act on any party or entity conducting any activity on its behalf. B. LESSEE hereby assumes full responsibility for themselves and their invitees and any other persons for whom they are responsible for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damages arising out of or related to recreational activities on DeBrad, Inc. property, and Further understands that he or she has a responsibility to act within the limits of his or her ability, to heed all warnings regarding participation in recreational activity, to maintain control of his or her person and any applicable equipment or devices, and to refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to death or injury for himself or herself or to other persons. C. LESSEE agrees to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal floatation device (life jacket) while participating in any recreational activity on DeBrad, Inc. property that involves open water and also agrees to require any and all passengers and/or invitees to wear a life jacket. LESSEE’S INITIAL:________
3. EXPRESSINTENT TO RELEASE DEBRAD, INC. FROM NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS. LESSEE understands that the purpose and intent of this Agreement is to release DeBrad, Inc. from its own negligence and they are adequately informed that they are waiving any right that they may have to recover damages for negligence by DeBrad, Inc. resulting in death or in injury to person or property. LESSEE’S INITIAL:________
4. RELEASE ANDWAIVER OF LIABILITY. LESSEE hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTSNOT TO SUE AND TO “HOLD HARMLESS” DeBrad, Inc., its owners, officers, directors, lessees, employees, agents, insurers, participants, or any persons, all for the purposes here in collectively referred to as "Releasees," FROM ALL LIABILITY, TO THEUNDERSIGNED, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFOR ON ACCOUNT OFINJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNEDARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCEOF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE (BUT NOT INCLUDING INTENTIONAL OR RECKLESS ACTS OF THE RELEASEES). LESSEE’S INITIAL:________
5. APPLICABLE LAW & SEVERABILITY. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin applicable to exculpatory contracts. This Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and if any portion thereof is held invalid or unenforceable that provision shall be severable and it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. LESSEE’S INITIAL:________
6. CONTEMPLATION & BARGAIN. LESSEE further acknowledges that prior to signing this Agreement, he or she has had sufficient time to read this entire Agreement and to consider its terms and the potential risks associated with recreational activity and, should he or she choose to do so, consult with legal counsel and contact a representative of DeBrad, Inc.to discuss and/or bargain/negotiate any terms set forth herein. He or she also understands that he or she may not be permitted to access the Campground if he or she were to choose not to sign this Agreement, and he or she agrees that the opportunity to access the Campground in return for the execution of this Agreement is a reasonable bargain. LESSEE’S INITIAL:________
I HAVE READ THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND SIGNIFICANCE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
1.Rates are based on one family & one unit. A family is a husband, wife & children under 18 yrs. of age.
2. All vehicles in campground & marina must display a valid pass.
3. Speed Limit is 5 mph at all times, for your safety & to protect the children playing. This speed is strictly enforced. No wake in Marina Basin.
4.Check-in time: 11am. Check-out time: 2pm. Campground is closed to visitors at 10pm.
5.Visitors to your campsite are welcome. All visitors must register at the office & pay a $1 per person fee before entering. Failing to register before entering the campground will result in a $5 charge. All visitors must be out of the campground by 10pm or they will have to pay an overnight camping fee. You are responsible for your guests at all times.
6.Pets are Welcome. They must be kept on a leash & quiet at all times. Please pick up after your pet.
7.Sorry, no mini-bikes, scooters or golf carts allowed.
8.Firewood is for Sale at the office. No Firewood can be brought onto premises (state law).
9.Use of Pool by children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult. There is NO lifeguard. The deep end is 4 feet deep. Pool hours are 9am to 9pm. SWIMAT YOUR OWN RISK. There is NO swimming in Marina Basin, Campground Lake or Barn Pond.
10.Quiet time at 10pm to 8am. All music & conversation must be toned down. LOUD RADIOS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME. All children must be back at their campsite or boat by 10:00pm & with parent’s supervision.
11.Trash is to be deposited in your recycle dumpster area.
12. ALL fish cleaning is to be done in fish cleaning facilities.
13.Golf Course is for golfing only. No spectators.