Room Type
Price From
Price for {%days%} Night(s)
Max
Adults
Children
Rooms

Filter by accommodation type:

Filter by accommodation:


31 Available

31 Unavailable

31 Today

31 Restrictions apply

Accommodation(s) for

BOOK NOW
Secure Online Payment Learn More

Contact Information

Additional Guests

Payment Method

Secure Online Payment Learn More
Property Information

AZULIK Tulum is an adults-only complex with villas, restaurants, clothing-optional beach club, fashion boutique, art gallery, ancient healing temple, spa and beauty center.
Its architecture resembles a treehouse, with high wooden paths, bridges, waterways and structures that allow the surrounding jungle to grow freely, creating a unique natural experience for the guests. Each of them has a unique design that was conceived to harmonize with the environment. Water comes directly from the hotel’s cenote and instead of shower rooms have artisanal bathtubs.
The House of Ancestral Medicine performs traditional healing rituals where guests can experience different massage techniques from the Mayan region.
With four restaurants, AZULIK Tulum offers a broad gastronomical experience. Kin Toh, the flagship restaurant, presents a fine dining Mexican- Mayan fusion concept and a unique architectural proposal: booths designed to look like nests that appear to float over the jungle. Its wine cellar keeps over 600 bottles of exclusive labels. Tseen Ja is a Japanese-Mexican restaurant, a concept that fuses the tradition from the Far East with local ingredients. MANTLI is our Oaxacan mezcaleria and cocktail tasting room. IMIX is our ocean club with a sea and fire cuisine. All four are open to the general public.
For fashion seekers and treasure hunters, Zak Ik is the hotel’s boutique, which sells unique garments created by avant- garde designers.  


Property Name: AZVLIK

Street Address: Carretera Tulum - Punta Allen KM 5

City : Tulum - Quintana Roo

Postal Code : 77780

Phone: 984 980 0640

Email: reservas@azulik.com

Amenities
  • Baggage storage
  • Concierge
  • Room service
  • Valet service
  • 24-hour check-in
  • 24-hour front desk
  • 24-hour security
  • Air conditioning
  • Banquet rooms
  • Bar
  • Bathhouse
  • Beach
  • Beach chairs / loungers
  • Beauty services
  • Bicycle rental
  • Food can be delivered for in-room dining
  • Guest parking
  • Hair / Beauty salon
  • Honeymoon / bridal suite
  • Internet
  • Invoices
  • Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
  • Massage
  • No Children Allowed
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Pool / Beach towels
  • Restaurant
  • Safety deposit box
  • Spa
  • Taxi service
  • Tour Assistance
  • Tours
  • Yoga

Check-in/Check-out Policies

This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:

Check-In: 3:00 PM

Check-Out: 11:00 AM

Late Check-out Hour: 3:00 PM

Late Check-out Fees: 50%

Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.

Property and Cancelation Policies :
AZULIK FLEXIBLE RATE, STANDARD RATE
Require a 40% prepayment at the time of booking. Non-refundable and non-cancelable.
40% of the total will be charged to the credit card used for booking. The remaining balance of 60% must be paid 15 days prior to the check-in by the link provided by reservas@azulik.com.
 Reservations without full payment less than 15 days prior to the arrival are subject to immediate cancelation and the prepayment is non-refundable.
No show and Early departure: 
A 100% non-refundable of the booking.

AZULIK ADVANCE PURCHASE, AZULIK WELLNESS , 3x2 AZULIK SPECIAL OFFER, MAY BEACH BLISS: STAY, SIP AND SHINE, SPRING BLISS

Require a 100% prepayment. Non-refundable and non-cancelable.
40% of the total will be charged to the credit card used for booking. The remaining balance of 60% must be paid 24 hrs after booking by the link provided by reservas@azulik.com
Reservations without full payment 24  hours after booking are subject to immediate cancelation and the prepayment is non-refundable.
No show and Early departure: 
A 100% non-refundable of the booking.

All rates are presented in US dollars (USD), and transactions will be processed in either USD or Mexican pesos (MXN). Please note that only USD and MXN are accepted for reservations; other currencies are not permitted.
Terms and Conditions

AZULIK has the followingcheck-in and check-out times and policies:

Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50% of the total price pernight and will be charged at the cjeck out.
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 3:00PM) result in a fee.
Upon check-in, a $500 USD hold will be placed on your credit card for any potential incidentals or extra charges.

Property and Cancelation Policies: 

AZULIK FLEXIBLE RATE
Require a 40% prepayment at the time ofbooking. Non-refundable and non-cancelable.
40% of the total will be charge in the credit card used for booking. Theremaining balance of 60% must be paid 15 days prior the check-in by linkprovided by reservas@azulik.com.
No show and Early departure: A100% penalization of the booking.

AZULIK ADVANCE PURCHASE & AZULIK WELLNESS
Require a 100% prepayment. Non-refundable and non-cancelable.
40% of the total will be charge in the credit card used for booking. Theremaining balance of 60% must be paid 24 hrs after booking by link providedby reservas@azulik.com.
No show and Early departure: A100% penalization of the booking.

AZULIK is a sanctuary designated for theleisure of adults only (+18), with the purpose to offer an atmosphere ofrelaxation and reconnection with nature. 

We are dedicated to making the leastpossible impact on Mother Earth and hope that you can join our sustainable effort. 
CANDLELIT ROMANCE Lighting is provided bymeans of candles at all our villas. 
You can however count on a WIFI connectionas well as an outlet to charge your devices. 
BATHING CULTURE We’ve replaced showers (fortheir excess of water waste) with artisanal ceramic bathtubs supplied withwater from our private cenote. Indulge! 
BEACHTIME Our  beach club IMIX is clothing optional. 
We encourage respect and understanding for all our guessprivacy. Visit our website Azulik.com and/or watch thefollowing video to learn more about our space.
https://youtu.be/dSGvRLkb1JQ 
https://vimeo.com/user93677225/azuliktulum



RATE CHECK
rate check title RATE CHECK

Prices above may or may not include taxes
cloudbeds logo
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We are proud to offer the lowest price available to our consumers directly on our website. This feature is our confirmation of that guarantee. Booking direct allows us to provide you, our guest, with the highest standard of service possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to your stay.
check sign RATE CHECK
This is the lowest available rate on matching your search criteria.
This price check was performed to ensure our direct rates can't be beaten elsewhere. Help support our hotel and book direct today.