Back in 2005, three friends came together and searched for a relaxing spot in a bustling island. They found Bulabog Beach on the eastern side of Boracay, just a quick walk from all the hustle and bustle at White Beach, and they fell in love with it. Here, the wind blew steadily, bringing calm to restless souls and wandering bodies. They all thought… PERFECT! The Lazy Dog was then founded and became one of Boracay’s best kept secrets. Lazy Dog preserves that Old Boracay Feel of a relaxing island getaway and slow paced life. The formula is simple – good grub, good sleep, great vibe, friendly people, and our in-house dogs! As much as friends have discovered this retreat, we invite you to #SlowDownSnuggleUp at #LazyDogBoracay.
If you’re up for an active day, we provide one of the most ideal accommodations for enthusiastic kite boarders and wind surfers, being just 50 meters away from Bulabog Beach, known to be one of the top kitesurfing destinations in South East Asia. We are a short 10 minute walk away from the world famous White Beach so you’re never too far from a great sunset or the even greater nightlife. Other forms of activities and water sports are available… just ask!
Property Name: The Lazy Dog Bed and Breakfast
Address 1: 1 Sesame Street, Bulabog Beach Boracay, Malay 5608 Aklan
City : Malay - Aklan
Postal Code : 5608
Contact Name: Reservations Office
- Baggage storage
- Photocopying services
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- Coffee Shop
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refillable water stations
- Safety deposit box
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellation is free.
- Reservations are re-bookable a maximum of three times in one year.
- Cancellation on arrival will be charged the full deposit or 50% of the total amount of stay.
- Deposits are non-refundable but re-bookable.
Terms and Conditions
PAYMENT AND TERMS:
- An advance payment of 50% is required to confirm your reservation.
- Payments for advance deposits can be made by Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal, or GCash.
- Debit Cards are not accepted for advance deposits.
- Failure to make a deposit within 72 hours gives the property the right to cancel your reservation.
- Remaining balances are charged on arrival.
- Debit Cards and other forms of payment are accepted upon check-out.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Taxes and fees are included in all Direct Bookings.
- Reservations made through Booking.com or other OTA's are subject to additional fees for payment at the front desk.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- If you are checking out before 7:00 AM, please settle your account/unpaid bills before 5:00 PM on the day before your departure.
- PLEASE, conserve water and electricity. Turn the lights and AC unit off when leaving your room.
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING INSIDE THE ROOM. A penalty of Php 5,000 will be applied.
- Observe silence after 10:00 pm.
- Non-registered guests are welcome in your room until 10:00 PM. After that, fees will be applied.
- Food deliveries and take-out from other restaurants are allowed but they must provide their own utensils.
- Housekeeping staff will make up your room upon request (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ONLY). Let us know if you'd like your room cleaned.
- Your Daily Complimentary Breakfast is served in the dining area from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Children 6 years old and below stay for free on existing bedding.
- You are responsible for the safety of your personal belongings and valuables. We provide locks and safety boxes for the safekeeping of valuable items.
- Lazy Dog Bed and Breakfast is not liable for loss or damage to guest's belongings.
CHARGES FOR DAMAGED OR LOST ITEMS:
Damaged/Henna Stain on Linen: 1 Bedsheet = Php 2,500; 1 Curtain = Php 1,000; 1 Pillowcase = Php 500; 1 Bath Towel = Php 1,000;
1 Lost Room Key = Php 1,000; 1 Lost Safety Box Key = Php 150