Fall under Costa Rica’s spell at the enchanting Diosa del Mar. Owned by two world-renowned artists, the five-bedroom oceanfront villa in Guanacaste features both beautiful sunset views over the Pacific and magazine-worthy interiors. The white sands of Playa Blanca are just steps away, and the surf of Playa Negra is a short drive from the villa.
The heart of Diosa del Mar is a showstopping sixty-foot infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Relax by the pool in one of the lounge chairs, hammocks or on the daybed, or explore the sea with flotation devices and snorkeling equipment. There’s an outdoor shower for rinsing off and a gas grill for prepping dinner. In the evening, gather around the fireplace and browse via Wi-Fi, and stay comfortable thanks to air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans.
Gingerbread trim, beamed ceilings, white beadboard walls and dark wood floors give the villa charm and character, while floor-to-ceiling windows offer gorgeous ocean views. Low white leather sectionals provide plenty of seating in the living room, while brilliantly colored artwork is a unique, tropical touch. The dining room’s carved white chairs and striped cushions have a similarly relaxed, beachy feel, and a glass wall can be opened to let in the sea breeze. The modern kitchen pairs wood cabinets and counters with stainless steel appliances and beadboard ceilings.
The five bedrooms at Diosa del Mar have king beds, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans, as well as the same whitewashed walls, high ceilings and charming detail as the rest of the house. Striped bedding is a crisp nod to the seaside setting, while upholstered headboards in painterly fabrics inspire sweet dreams.
From the villa, it’s a short walk to either the white sands of Playa Blanca or a local restaurant. It’s a 5-minute drive to Playa Negra or the Junquillal grocery store, a 10-minute drive to church and a 30-minute drive to the Pinilla golf course. A 40-minute drive brings you to the tennis club or airport in Tamarindo, a 45-minute drive brings you to the town of Santa Cruz, and downtown Liberia and its hospital are a 75-minute drive from the property.
Property Name: Diosa del Mar
Address 1: 75 mts south of hotel Iguanazul
Address 2 : 10.175845, -85.816551
City : Playa Junquillal de Santa Cruz - Guanacaste
Postal Code : 50305
Contact Name: Carlos Sansaloni
- Concierge desk
- Room service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- With more than 120 days prior to arrival date a 25% payment is required to confirm the booking, the other 75% will be required 60 days prior to arrival date.
- Between 60-120 days prior to arrival date a 50% payment is required to confirm the booking, the other 50% will be required 60 days prior to arrival date.
- 60 days or less prior the arrival date, 100% payment will be required to confirm the reservation.
- For a full refund of the deposit a cancellation must be made 60 days prior to arrival date. A penalty of 10% of the deposit will apply.
- In case you are unable to travel due to restrictions by Governments regarding the COVID, or due to illness of the COVID, you may modify the dates as many times as necessary without any penalty and always maintaining the original rate. Documentation may be required to prove the inability to travel.
Terms and Conditions
- The reservation includes the rental of the villa for the days of the reservation and daily housekeeping.
- Any other additional services will be quoted separately directly with the villa's private concierge.
- 5The cost per additional person in the villa is $50 per person per night, being 8 people the maximum allowed.
- Parties or events are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check in any time after 3:00PM and check out at 10:00AM.