Overlooking the eucalypt tree line, perched on rolling green hills of Cupitt's Estate are 10 brand new 1 bedroom free-standing luxury Pods. Each Pod features contemporary design with luxury furnishings and celebrates the beauty & convenience of staying at our winery, brewery & restaurant just a short drive from the famous Mollymook beach & historic township Milton. Experience everything the stunning South Coast has to offer when you stay at Cupitt's Estate.
Property Name: Cupitt's Estate
Address 1: 58 Washburton Rd
City : Ulladulla - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2539
Contact Name: Lorna Milford
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Full prepayment is required to secure your booking.
- Should you decide to cancel, a $50 cancellation fee applies to all bookings canceled outside 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival, no-show, and early departure are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellation fees apply to any and all circumstances.
- COVID-19 affected bookings: Should a government mandated travel restriction, or lockdown be enforced that prevents you from traveling on your booked date, we will move your booking to a future date within 12 months, with no penalty. If you do not have a future date in mind, we will hold the amount paid as credit to be used within 12 months. If you wish to cancel your booking, our full cancellation fee will apply.
Terms and Conditions
Check-in is from 3:00PM- 5:00PM local time. Late check-in is available with prior notice, please advise us if you will be arriving later than 5:00PM.
On arrival please check-in with our Accommodation Team at the Reception Cottage, here you will receive the code for your keyless door lock. 15minute check-in parking is available at the Reception Cottage, and Reserved parking is located a short walk to the Suite. Please note that check-in cannot be completed until full payment and security deposit pre-authorisation for the Suite has been received and approved.
In the Suite you will be provided with an information compendium for your stay, in this you will find the location of near-by shops, suggestions of good places to eat and drink in the local area, sights you may like to see, places to go at night, etc. Always ask our friendly team for anything that would make your stay more enjoyable and convenient.
Check-out by 10:00am. Later check-out times may be requested although we may not always be able to accommodate late changes and will depend on availability and on how busy we are.
Please note any minibar purchases will be charged to the card you provide at check-in.
CONDITION OF TENANCY
- The property, 58 Washburton Road Ulladulla NSW 2539, is let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on your confirmation.
- The Rate, Booking, Payment and Cancellation Terms of your accommodation are as set out in the booking window.
- Any breakage, damage or theft from the property, is the responsibility of the guest.
- The Suites contain a kitchenette
- Daily service is included
- It is a condition of rental that you are responsible for the safety of yourself and your guests. You are responsible for all the possessions which you or your guests bring to the property. Children must be supervised at all times. It is a condition of rental that no additional guests or visitors are admitted to the property without the prior consent of Cupitt's Management.
- Please ensure that you leave the property as you found it on arrival. Exceptionally dirty premises, removal of items or any damage, will incur a $50 cleaning fee or charged for damaged items. This includes charges for rearranging furniture, stains to any surfaces or furnishings, or unwashed dishes.
- NO parties are permitted at the accommodation (evidence of a party will result in loss of security deposit)
- NO PETS allowed.
- This is a non-smoking property. If you are a smoker, please do so outside in the designated smoking area, disposing of all cigarette butts in rubbish bins, not in gardens or on lawns. Remnants of smoking indoors will result in a $200 cleaning fee.
- We, as owners of this holiday property, take no responsibility for theft or loss of any tenants’ property and suggest that you be aware at all times of the security of your personal effects by securing the property when you are absent.
- The maximum number of persons residing in this property is the number at which you have booked for, and must not exceed 4. Extra persons residing at the property will place you in breach of the Terms and Conditions of your Tenancy.
- If you breach the conditions of your booking, we reserve the right to terminate your tenancy immediately and recoup any subsequent loss we may suffer from your bond.
- We will do our best to deal with all booking enquiries in good faith, however, we cannot accept claims for any costs which relate to booking misunderstandings, other than to provide a full refund of the booking fees, within the constraints of the Terms and Conditions relating to your booking and set out on this booking form.