We are an award-winning waterfront bed and breakfast in MidCoast Maine. Located near charming Bath and Brunswick and close to Popham Beach State Park; just 45 mins from Portland and accessible from New York and Boston by car or short commuter flight. There are eight elegant and spacious guest rooms in this historic mansion, several with water views. We pride ourselves in our thoughtful and attentive hospitality and our gourmet, farm-to-table breakfasts. Activities nearby include lighthouse tours, boating, swimming, kayaking, golfing, sailing, fishing, hunting, hiking, lobster bakes, antiquing, shopping in nearby Freeport and a wide choice of restaurants. For an authentic Maine experience that is truly unforgettable come to the 1774 Waterfront Inn.
Property Name: The 1774 Inn
Address 1: 44 Parker Head Rd
City : Phippsburg - Maine
Postal Code : 04562
Contact Name: Sarah DeVan
Phone : 207-389-1774
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 25.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Payment: A valid credit card is required for payment.
- To confirm reservation, a deposit of the price of one night stay is required. Unless previously cancelled in accordance with our cancellation policy, the guest is responsible for the full reservation as booked.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received with less than 7 days to 49 hours: 50%; 48 hours or less: 100%. No exceptions will be made. We advise you to buy travel insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen circumstances. A shortened stay or not showing up will be regarded as a cancellation, and guests will be charged for their room.
- A valid drivers license or passport is required upon check in.
- Maine Tax: An 9% Maine State lodging tax is added to each accommodation.
- Restrictions: Children 2 years of age or older are welcomed.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the inn guest or common rooms except for the Woodshed Room. Guests staying in the Woodshed Room with pets must notify us prior to arrival that they will be traveling with pets and must agree to our pet policy.
- Breakfast: A full breakfast is included with all room rates.
- Check-in time is between 3 pm and 6 pm. Check-out time is 11 am. Later check-in times can be accommodated by prior arrangement if possible. A late check-out fee of $25 will apply.
- Rates: Room rates are based on double or single occupancy.