*** 2 Night Minimum Length of Stay:
Please note that many weekends throughout the season require a two night minimum stay. If your search for a weekend reservation is showing no available cabin or RV spots, you may try modifying your search to include both Friday and Saturday nights.
Sawtooth Lodge is the heart of Grandjean, Idaho--backdoor to the majestic Sawtooth Mountains. Our passion is providing exceptional hospitality at the edge of the wilderness. We offer rustic cabins, seasonal, monthly, and nightly RV spaces, and tent camping spots in our two beautiful meadows. A waterfall, geothermal pool, and nature trail are only a short walk from our full service lodge/restaurant.
Address 1: Forest Rd 700
City : Lowman - Idaho
Postal Code : 83637
Contact Name : Sawtooth Lodge
Phone : 208 259 3331
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift shop
- Geothermal Pool
- Nature Trail
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
31 to 60 Days Prior: 50% Refund less $50 cancellation fee
30 Days or Less: NO Refund
Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMSBBy visiting the website www.sawtoothlodge.com and viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to Headwater Holdings LLC dba Sawtooth Lodge, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to view, submit information to
www.sawtoothlodge.com and otherwise use the services of Sawtooth Lodge or the content of its website. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Sawtooth Lodge and that your use of www.sawtoothlodge.com shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. PROVISION OF SERVICESYou agree and acknowledge that Sawtooth Lodge is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that Sawtooth Lodge is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTSYou acknowledge and agree that www.sawtoothlodge.com may contain proprietary digital content and information including trademarks and service marks protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Sawtooth Lodge authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our
content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. To the extent these terms are violated, Sawtooth Lodge, its operating company and/or assigns, reserve the right to pursue damages for copyright infringement and other intellectual property infringement claims. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their
respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. SUBMITTED CONTENTWhen you submit any photographic or digital content to Sawtooth Lodge you simultaneously grant Sawtooth Lodge an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. This all- inclusive license shall include a waiver of your personal privacy rights or claims, including the rights of any legal minors or disabled
person for which you are the parent or legal guardian of. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to Sawtooth Lodge.
5. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTThe Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESYou understand and agree that your use of www.sawtoothlodge.com is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. Sawtooth Lodge does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the Sawtooth Lodge website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall
include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYou understand and agree that Sawtooth Lodge and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages related to your use of the www.sawtoothlodge.com website or any breach of its website security system that results in damages arising out of a third-party accessing your personal or financial information. This waiver of liability and limitation of damages shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access
to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. This also includes any damage caused by any internet attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the www.sawtoothlodge.com website or the service or items obtained through the website or the service or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. The above waiver and limitation shall apply whether or not and Sawtooth Lodge has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of Sawtooth Lodge is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. EXTERNAL CONTENTwww.sawtoothlodge.com may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Sawtooth Lodge is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
9. JURISDICTIONYou expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ada County, State of Idaho in the United States, or as otherwise designated by Sawtooth Lodge, to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of www.sawtoothlodge.com. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is
invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENTYou understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and Sawtooth Lodge. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
11. CHANGES TO THE TERMSSawtooth Lodge reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of www.sawtoothlodge.com after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM – If you should arrive early, you are welcome to use the facilities while you wait for your guestroom to become available. If you should arrive after 5:00 PM please contact our Front Desk and we will be happy to assist you with our late arrival procedure. Check-out time: 11:00 AM. Guests that hold over past the designated check-out time are subject to an hourly charge of $25.00 per hour as determined by management. In such event, you waive your right to challenge any such late charge assessed to your account or credit card.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
61 Days or More: 100% Refund less $50 cancellation fee
31 to 60 Days Prior: 50% Refund less $50 cancellation fee
30 Days or Less: NO RefundOur Lodge is open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The use of the common lodge area is for our owners and guests with prior reservations. To schedule private
use of the lodge facilities, please inquire with the front desk.
Our cabins and main lodge area are non-smoking areas. A $200 cleaning fee will be billed if you smoke in your room.
Our Lodge Staff will issue you a cabin key at check-in. If we do not receive the cabin key at check-out you will be subject to a $5.00 fee per lost key. If you plan to check-out before 9:00 am, please leave key in your cabin.Thank you!