stay at Big Hostel? Free wifi, free luggage storage, in an amazing location
within walking distance of some of Sydney's attractions and a small, friendly
team ready to assist you whenever you need!
At BIG we are going above and beyond to help stop the spread! Our guests health, safety and comfort are our highest priority and we are taking extra precautions to ensure your protection. This includes strict social distancing rules, extra cleaning services and 24HR access to sanitiser and disinfecting products! All guests are required to present evidence of their whereabouts over the past 14 days prior to check-in to further ensure the safety of all guests and staff on the premises. Big Hostel is designed with the convenience of the traveller in mind. Our fully equipped kitchen, lounge area (with unlimited free wifi) and laundry facilities are all open 24 hours for guest use.
The hostel also boasts a large rooftop terrace with a sun deck, perfect for relaxing on a sunny afternoon or for socialising in the evening. At BIG we pride ourselves on making our guests feel welcome and at home so our staff work tirelessly to assist with everything we possibly can. From advice on the city to help finding work - we're here for you. We offer check-in from 1pm, but you are welcome to arrive any time from 9am and store your bags with us until check-in. Being only a few minutes walk from Central Station, you can arrive quickly from the airport within 20 minutes and enjoy your day! We offer a later check-out than most hostels (11am) and free luggage storage after checkout. Departing guests are welcome to use the kitchen and lounge facilities for the day.
The rooms at BIG are a selection of mixed and female-only 8, 6 and 4 share dormitories, plus a large range of private rooms (singles, twins, doubles and 4 person family rooms), most with private bathrooms. The building is fully air-conditioned throughout and each floor is serviced by both an elevator and stairs. We take security seriously so the hostel is only accessible by key overnight and CC TV cameras are throughout the common areas of the building. So come and enjoy BIG, the perfect 'home away from home' for your stay in Sydney!
Property Name: Big Hostel
Address 1: 212 Elizabeth Street
City : Surry Hills - New South Wales
Postal Code : 2010
Contact Name: Dylan .
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Sun-lit Rooftop
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
This means that if you are checking in on 24/10/2022, cancellations must be made by 23:59 on 21/10, otherwise you will be charged for the first night of your stay (unless your booking is non-cancellable, in which case 100% of the booking will be charged).
Terms and Conditions
* Checkout time is 11am. Late checkout results in an extra night’s charge.
* We have a “No pay – no stay” policy. This means your accommodation needs to be paid in fullprior to check in - or, for an extension, by 11am the day of your check out - without exception. Weadvise organising the payment the day before it is due, to avoid any disruption to your stay.
* We reserve the right to ask any person to leave without notice (effective immediately) and/or tocharge fines in the event of the following: failure to pay ontime, theft, vandalising, smoking in the building, illegal drug use, aggressive or disruptivebehaviour or for any other reason at the discretion of a member of staff.
* All cancellations and amendments via direct booking with BIG Hostel are subject to BIG Hostel’s48-hour cancellation policy. A cancellation fee of one-night accommodation will apply if youcancel within this period. If your stay is subject to a third-party agreement, the cancellation andamendment policy stated in the booking confirmation applies.
* Only guests who are registered for the room may enter the hostel and the room.A cleaning fee can be charged to your credit card post-checkout for rooms left in anunsatisfactory state. In the event of damages to the property or its contents by either yourself oryour guests you agree to pay for these in their entirety.
* There is no cooking in bedrooms, no loud music to be played in the room.
* Fire exits are only to beused for emergencies.
* Conduct yourself so as not to disturb others; follow staff/sign directions.
* If you set off the fire alarm you will be charged $1776 (fire brigade call out fee).
* You agree to return the key card(s) at the time of yourdeparture. A $5 replacement fee will be charged per key card if not returned.
* As we are a short-term accommodation, we reserve the right to not extend stays beyond thecurrent payment period if we require the room for any circumstances.
* You agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions of BIG Hostel. It is a condition of your stay that wemay disclose information about your use of and behaviour at this facility to Guests BehavingBadly Pty Ltd and to third party service providers, including for example related accommodationservice providers, those that conduct appropriate risk and loss prevention checks, and those thatinvestigate and protect against activities harmful to guests, visitors, employees and others, or toproperty.
* Each guest must provide BIG Hostel with valid, current, government issued photo identificationand a credit card, which may both be scanned, to be able to check in. If these aren’t provided,check-in will not be allowed. \
* All guests must follow current governmental COVID requirements and must present evidence ofhaving scanned our QR code and of double-vaccination prior to check-in.