Shades of blues and whites make up the palette for Seascape on Grace Bay Hotel and Suites, drawing on the turquoise ocean water and white sand beaches the Turks and Caicos Islands are known for. Walk, ride or let us take you on the golf cart to the beach, right here in the heart of Grace Bay restaurant and shopping district, Seascape all-suite, boutique hotel boasts friendly service in a relaxing atmosphere. Bask in the sun poolside; feel the tranquil Caribbean breeze as it caresses your skin. Modern contemporary design with minimalistic touches throughout the hotel 20 suites with 24/7 concierge service. Relax island-style, moments away from famous Grace Bay beach - voted Best Beach in the World. With luxury bathrooms made from exquisite quality stone and comfortable beds for a good nights sleep, Seascape is your preferred boutique hotel in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos where there is never a crowd. Come for the comfort, stay for the quiet.
What's more, spend the day on a white sandy beach with crystal turquoise waters. Take your pick from anyplace on the beach because all beaches are public and parking is free here on the island. The hotel easily arranges boat excursions and water sporting activities should you desire. If you’d rather stay on dry land, wander into the nearby town of Grace Bay to experience the day-to-day relaxed culture. Visit the National Museum, Potcake Place, and local eateries or take a guided tour arranged by the hotel on Providenciales or venture over to the sister islands of North and Middle Caicos for a day trip. Head back to the hotel for a quick refresh then savour a delicious meal at anyone of the over 65 restaurants on the island before calling it a night.
The Team at Seascape Hotel on Grace Bay welcomes you.
Property Name: SEASCAPE ON GRACE BAY HOTEL AND SUITES
Address 1: 36 TROPICAL AVENUE
Address 2 : GRACE BAY
City : PROVIDENCIALES - Turks and Caicos Islands
Postal Code : TKCA 1ZZ
Contact Name: VACATION AND MANAGEMENT
Phone: (649) 331-3670
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- Golf Cart Ride to Beach
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
-50% Deposit is payable at booking
-Full payment is required within 21 days of arrival
- Cancellations requested within 30 days prior to arrival result in full refund
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days will be charged three (3) nights room rate OR re-book up to 6 months from original arrival date
- No Show
- Festive Season December 15-January 15,2021 and-2022
- Cancellation requested within 7 days of arrival
COVID-19 Exception Cancellations
- 1 night charge if cancelled within 5 days of arrival with proof of a positive Covid-19 PCR test; balance of payment will be held for use up to 6 months of original arrival date
Terms and Conditions
1. The hotel is non-smoking. Guests found in the act of or with evidence of smoking while on the Hotel/premises will incur a USD 250 fine per occurrence. There are no designated smoking areas.
2. Only registered hotel guests are allowed to use the hotel facilities. Any person not registered will be charged the nightly rate and billed to your room folio.
3. Registered guests will be held responsible for any missing or damaged items in their hotel room or any internal/external areas of the Hotel. This liability extends to both registered guests and their visitors.
4. Guests should ensure that their hotel room door is properly secure at all times. Seascape Hotel and management cannot be held responsible for any personal items and valuables left in guest rooms. In-room safes are provided and recommended for guest use.
5. Check-In Time is 15:00 Hrs and Check-Out Time is 11:00 Hrs and any extension of stay must be reconfirmed with the Duty Manager. An additional nightly rate will be automatically added to your room folio for unauthorized late checkout.
6. A USD 25 applies for each damaged or misplaced key card and only registered guests with valid identification will be issued additional key cards or be allowed access into the hotel room by Hotel management.
7. Pool Policy - I agree and acknowledge that the onsite pool is for recreation and there is a risk of drowning. There are no lifeguards on duty. I acknowledge that when entering and using the pool, I do so at my own risk and that Hotel Management shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death, or property loss and/or damage.
8. Each room is outfitted with two (2) pool towels. A charge of $30 for each missing towel will be charged to your folio if not found in the room on departure.
10. All disputes subject to the jurisdiction of the Turks and Caicos Islands