Address 1: 12 Hinau Street
City: Mount Maunganui - Tauranga
Postal Code: 3116
Contact Name: Paul Skelton
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
- No prepayment is needed.
- The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night after reservation and the remaining amount in the 14 days before arrival.
Terms and Conditions
To ensure that everyone enjoys their stay at Seagulls, here are a few guidelines that we ask you to please respect.
NEW YEAR BOOKINGS (Dec 30th – Jan 7th) & Auckland Anniversary Weekend (Jan 26th – 29th, One Love Festival) - No under 24 year old's unless accompanied by a parent. No group bookings. No check-ins/check-outs on Christmas or New Years Day.
- Anyone behaving in a disrespectful, aggressive, or inappropriate way may be asked to leave immediately, with no refund.
- 10pm Quiet in all areas, many adults and children will be sleeping, and it is important that everyone is ensured the opportunity of a good night’s sleep undisturbed by the noise of others.
- Anyone not complying may be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
- Seagulls Guesthouse only permits a low level of consumption of alcohol. ie: one or two social drinks
- no bringing large amounts of alcohol on site
- Intoxicated people will leave immediately by taxi at their expense, with no refund– at the discretion of management.
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 6 years is charged NZD 10 per night when using existing beds.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply