remains a remote corner at the end of the world.
El Chaltén is located in the heart of Los Glaciares National Park, surrounded by breathtaking scenery and a variety of trails. The nearest airport is 200 km away in El Calafate, and the drive takes approximately three hours.
Chalten Camp is located in the middle of the native forest, between the Vueltas River and an imposing granite wall, away from the crowds and the lights. The town is only 3 kilometers away, which translates into a short 15 minute drive or a pleasant 30 minute hike.
We offer an exceptional glamping experience with the most breathtaking views in Patagonia. Our cozy domes accompanied by the most exquisite meals cooked by our chef, invite you to disconnect from the routine and reconnect with nature and the untamed landscapes of this corner of the planet.
Property Name: Chalten Camp
Street Address: Camino Cementerio S/N, Z9301
City : El Chalten - Santa Cruz
Postal Code : Z9301
Contact Name: .
- All-inclusive meals
- Smoke-free property
- Special diet meals (on request)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
Our rates are expressed in USD
The confirmation of the reservation will require the payment of a deposit equivalent to 30%.
The remaining balance, corresponding to 70%, must be paid in full 30 days before the arrival date.
Payments are made by credit card Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Changes requested 90 days prior to arrival have no additional costs. The reservation admits one (1) change request during this period.
Changes requested between 89 and 30 days prior to arrival, will have a 30% penalty.
Changes requested between 29 and the day of arrival, will be considered as a cancellation and will have a penalty of 100%.
- Hours: Check in between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Check out 10:00 am. If you wish to stay in the facilities beyond these hours, we will be happy to store your luggage.
- Meals: Full board includes : Breakfast, box lunch, tea and three courses dinner with non-alcoholic drinks. Wines are not included
- We do not provide lunch service, only Box Lunch to enjoy at the hikes. Dinners are served at tables shared with other guests.
- Thermal amplitude: In Patagonia, temperatures vary widely. Our domes are equipped with wood stoves to maintain a comfortable environment. At times of sub-zero temperatures, water can freeze, which can temporarily affect the supply in the domes.
- Energy sustainability: Chalten Camp produces its own energy through solar panels. Therefore, it is not possible to use devices with high electrical consumption, such as hairdryers or hair straighteners, to avoid overloading the system and to maintain the electrical supply throughout the camp. Your collaboration is key to maintain sustainability.
- How to get there? Chalten Camp on Google Maps
- Communication: please note that connectivity in El Chaltén is fluctuating. Therefore, we ask you to let the Front Desk know the day of arrival when you leave on your way to the camp. You can do so by calling whatsapp Front Desk.
- Parking space available
- Pets are not allowed