Weekly/Multi-Week Cabin Rentals are Available in Summer.
Whether enjoying a quick retreat from life’s distractions, or an extended stay to create life-long memories, The Stone Gate Resort is designed for those wishing to capture idyllic family memories in a traditional and natural setting.
Nestled near the southern entrance to the Adirondack State Park on picturesque Lake George lies The Stone Gate Resort: a tranquil, 8-acre lakeside destination. The woodsy, Adirondack-style resort features a 54-room hotel building, 15 newly renovated cabins, private sandy beach with boat slip rental, seasonal swimming pool, full-size basketball court, sand volleyball court, soccer field, and an enclosed playground and tot lot. During the summer season, dozens of entertaining activities are hosted onsite to be enjoyed together by families: movie nights under the stars, poolside bingo, and organized scavenger hunts, to name a few! You may opt to relax leisurely at the beach and take in the scenic beauty that is Lake George.
Property Name: The Stone Gate Resort
Address 1: 3250 Lake Shore Drive
City : Lake George - New York
Postal Code : 12845
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 7:11 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 10:00 AM and before 7:11 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Hotel: No charge for cancellations up to 30 days prior to check in date
Terms and Conditions
Check-In/ Check-Out: Check-In is during thehours of 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily. Special check-in accommodations may bearranged if arriving after 7:00 pm. Check-out is promptly at 10:00 am. Anydelays in check-out will result in additional charges.
Express Check-Out: Return keys to key dropoutside the office prior to 9:00 am.
Cancellations: Cabin depositsare fully refundable for cancellations up to 60 days prior to check in date. Hotel deposits are fully refundable forcancellations up to 30 days prior to check in date.
Maximum Occupancy: Occupancyincludes total number of people- including adults, children, andinfants.
Registered Guest: The Stone Gate Resort isprivate, and only registered guests may have use of accommodations/ facilities/parking. If your friends or relatives plan to visit with you, they mustdo so at a public area, beach, amusement park, restaurant, etc.
No Fishing Allowed: Thereis no fishing on property. You may purchase a day pass at the HearthstoneCampground for $10/car, with unlimited entrance/exits included in the day pass.
Furniture: Cabin and hotel roomfurniture may not be removed from the accommodations AT ANY TIME!
Guest Bathroom Towels: Guest towels may not beused at the beach or pool areas.
Septic System: Our property uses single-plytoilet paper to preserve our delicate septic system. Do not use flushable wipes orflush feminine products down the toilet.
Camp Fires: Camp fires are permitted in designated privateand communal fire pits and must be extinguished properly before leaving behind.
Quiet Hours: In-room and outdoor quiethours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am daily. Hotel and cabin guests are expectedto conduct themselves in a respectful manner and must not act in any way whichmay disturb other guests (i.e. music, loud games and/ or gatherings, shouting,stomping, etc.)
Smoking: Smoking of any kind is notpermitted any accommodations, or any common areas of the property, includingthe pool deck, beach area, playgrounds, sports courts, etc. Evidence of smokingin accommodations will result in a $250 cleaning fee. Violators will be vacatedfrom the premises immediately without a refund or credit.
Pet Policy: There are no petsallowed at the resort property.
Cart Service: Driving to/from thebeach is not permitted. Cart service is available from the beach back to thecabins/hotel building.
COVID 19 Pool Restrictions: All indoor and outdoorswimming pools and recreational aquatic spray grounds that are subject to theoperating conditions defined in New York State Sanitary Code are permitted tooperate for members of the public during the COVID-19 public health emergencyso long as individuals of the public adhere to the followingNYSDOH restrictions:
- Individuals must always maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals, unless they are members of the same household or family unit, or safety or the core activity requires a shorter distance.
- Individuals must stay out of the pool area if they have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID19 within the last 14 days, or were exposed through close contact to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18years of age or older, must be present whenever the swimming facility is inuse, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parentor guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and theirbehavior.)
- IN AN EMERGENCY, Dial 911 and NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR ANDCONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facilityat the front office and beach. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergencymedical service are posted.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No diving.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call