We are an award-winning boutique hotel offering peace and privacy in the heart of Wilmington’s downtown business and entertainment district. Each of our guest rooms are spacious, and uniquely decorated with beauty and comfort in mind. We provide free on-site parking and wireless internet. Located one block from the Cape Fear Riverwalk, Front Street Inn is just a short stroll to casual and fine dining, fun pubs, entertaining night spots, unique shops, trendy galleries, museums, and historic sites.
Property Name: Front Street Inn
Address 1: 215 S Front St
City : Wilmington - North Carolina
Postal Code : 28401
Contact Name: Jamie
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, free
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Property has wheelchair access
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $60.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Check In: Our Front Desk agent/manager will be available to help with checking in and getting to your room.
Cancellations: We charge the full amount of your reservation up front at the time of booking. If you cancel at least 3 days in advance, we will refund 50% of your deposit. Any cancellation without a 3 day notice will result in a forfeiture of the whole amount of the reservation.
Smoking: No Smoking inside of the building or on the grounds. Guests seen smoking on the grounds will be reminded the first time and asked to leave if it happens again. If there is evidence of smoking in the guest room you will be asked to leave and a cleaning and deodorizing fee of $500.00 is charged to the card on file.
Breakfast: Served from the kitchen between 9AM and 10AM with dining areas dispersed throughout the ground floor of the inn. Each room is stocked with coffee, filters, sweeteners and creamers along with coffee mugs and disposable cups and glasses.
Housekeeping: Housekeepers won’t enter your room for daily cleaning service. Please let us know if you require any service to your room.
- Check-in 4 PM, for an additional $60 we provided an early check in as early as 2pm. Check-out 11 AM, for an additional $60 we do provided late check outs up to 1:00PM
- Minimum age to check-in is 21 years old.
- We are a completely non-smoking property
- Children – We accept well behaved young ladies and gentlemen over 13 years of age.
- Pets: We no longer accept pets (other than service animals in compliance with ADA Guidance from the Dept of Justice)
- Parking in our on-site parking lot is limited to 1 vehicle per guest room. We can not accommodate visitors of guests in our parking lot.
- Accessible van parking outside ADA-compliant guest room
- Accessible route from parking to the accessible guest room
- Only Accessible guest room is the Taverna Suite with:
- Mobility features with entry or passage doors (bathroom, bedroom, closet) that provide at least 32” of clear width
- Roll-in shower with grab bars and removable seat
- Grab bars in other areas of bathroom
- ADA-compliant bathroom commode & sink
- Please call us directly for clarification on any of the above accessible information.
Rates (subject to change)
- High-Season Rates: from $179 to $299 (per night, up to double occupancy, and includes breakfast, on-site parking, and high-speed Internet, but not applicable taxes–13%).
- Off-Season Rates (excluding holidays, holiday eves, and special events): from $149 to $ 229 (per night, up to double occupancy, and includes breakfast, on-site parking, and high-speed Internet, but not applicable taxes–13%).
- North Carolina state sales tax = 7% and New Hanover County room tax = 6%.
- Weekend rates apply to most holidays, holiday eves, and special events.
- Additional room guests (including children) at $25.00 per night.
- Corporate rates (single occupancy, Sunday-Thursday) available.