Castle at Cabrita is a completely reconstructed luxury villa with a stunning 360-degree panoramic view of the US and British Virgin Islands. Located atop the easternmost hill of St. Thomas and enhanced with a 3rd level rooftop deck, this location allows for completely unobstructed ocean views and premium privacy. This villa houses three expansive bedrooms, a newly built pristine kitchen, an oversized living and dining room, a sunset deck with a jacuzzi, and a sizable pool with a lounging deck. With luxury accommodations for up to 10 guests and ample space to have privacy to enjoy the views in solitude when desired, we know this villa will leave you wanting to stay even longer!
Property Name: Castle at Cabrita
Street Address: 6D-3 Estate Nazareth
City : St. Thomas - Saint Thomas
Postal Code : 00802
Contact Name: Chelsea Stahl
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Prior to booking, please make yourself familiar with our house rules and regulations that you are required to agree to upon booking. These are in place to ensure that your stay with us will be as comfortable as possible. Please take a minute to read each of the rules carefully to avoid possible injury or deductions from your security deposit. When booking please note the charge of the Hotel Occupancy Tax (12.5%), cleaning fee ($600), and Credit Card processing fee (3%)
1. No smoking or pets
2. Guests are only permitted on the property during the duration of their booking (from designated check-in to check-out)
3. Maximum occupancy is limited to the number of guests indicated on booking reservations
4. No parties or events
5. The Villa owner assumes no liability for injury or loss of property
1. Damage Deposits: Damage deposits are fully refundable within 15 days of your departure, providing no breakage, damage, missing items, no extra cleaning for rental left abnormally dirty, and no other charges incurred before, during, and or after your stay, still outstanding. $500 damage deposit is required. The method you use to pay the deposit will be the method we return it to you. Please note absolutely NO GLASS is prohibited in the pool or hot tub and will result in an immediate loss of damage deposit.
2. Furniture: Our Villa is fully furnished, including an ample supply of bed linens and towels for your stay. We respectfully request that rearranging the furniture or removing any items including but not limited to furniture, linens, towels, kitchen items, glasses, and décor from the rental is prohibited. Any soiled/destroyed linens will be deducted from damage deposits. Damaged/missing items must me reported in a timely manner minimum 24 hours before checkout. Damages will be charged to renter and taken out of their damage deposit, damages exceeding the security deposit amount must be paid by guests.
3. Dispute: In the event of any dispute, outside of this rental agreement, the laws of the United States Virgin Islands shall apply.
4. Liability: Villa Owner is acting hereunder, as an agent for accommodations and assumes no liability for property loss or personal damages. Nor any liability for injuries, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned whether by reason of defect in any vehicle or the acts of any company or persons engaged in conveying passengers to or from the boats, agent escort vehicles) who are supplied by providers who operate independently of the rental owner; we assume no responsibility, therefore, for any loss or damage to person or property because of the acts of those providers (including you or members of your party). You and members of your party shall not use or permit to be brought into the rental, any illegal substance, flammable fluids, or other explosives or articles deemed to be hazardous to life, limb, or property. Furthermore, Guests are responsible for the rental, during occupancy, and must lock villa doors securely at all times. Children must be watched at all times and the Villa owner assumes no liability for personal harm to any individuals on the property regardless of age. The Villa owner is not liable for any injury resulting from slips/falls that may occur throughout the property regardless of signage. It is the renter's responsibility to observe and utilize the pool and jacuzzi in a safe manor and the villa owner assumes no liability for injury from the pool or jacuzzi.
5. Pets: No pets of any kind are allowed in or on the rental premises, without specific written permission from the Owner. Discovery of pets on the premesis will result in an immediate loss of security deposit.
6. Maintenance: We make every effort to keep the villa in good working order. In case of maintenance problems, we will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, water, air conditioning, television, or internet service. It is your responsibility to report any damages, interruptions in service, or problems with the rental as soon as they occur. Call your hosts at 302-388-2034 or 720-301-5442
9. Number of Guests: The total number of guests allowed during the rental period will be noted on the confirmation page. Any additional number of people found to be staying at the villa will be cause for immediate termination of this rental agreement and/or additional fees charged. Our maximum number of guests is 10 people. Any unregistered guests are prohibited from the property and Villa Owner assumes no responsibility for any liability of any injury from prohibited persons.
7. Child Waiver: Children allowed to stay on the property. However, the Villa managers and/or owners are not responsible for any children brought onto property. Guests should be fully aware of potential hazards that exist in the home including but not limited to balconies, steps, upper area decks, stairs, jacuzzi, shower/bathtub, and pool. By agreeing to this agreement, renter assumes responsibility for children brought into the home and to hold the Villa manager and owners free from any such liability.
8. Quiet Enjoyment: We wish to maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all guests and neighbors. Absolutely no house parties or functions are allowed to be held without the prior written permission of the owners. Please observe quiet hours at the villa to be respectful of neighbors by not playing loud outdoor music, excessive noise, and any other disruptive behavior between 11PM and 6am.
9. Airport Transportation: Assistance with transportation can be arranged prior to the day of check-in. It is the renters responsibility to reserve transportation to/from the villa throughout their designated stay.
10. Arrival: Check in time on the date of arrival is 4PM, or later. Check out time is promptly 10AM, on date of departure, unless otherwise authorized. If you need a late check out we can only accommodate if cleaners have not been scheduled for that day.
11. Parking: Parking is free and available on the property ONLY to those under the booking confirmation. Parking is limited to four (4) vehicles throughout your stay. The villa owner does not assume liability for any damage incurred to a rental vehicle due to the state of the road to the villa. Please drive with caution.
12. Loss of Property: The villa owner assumes no liability for lost/stolen property while staying at the villa. It is encouraged not to bring expensive jewelry, technology, or an abundance of cash. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure the villa is locked and necessary items are put away.
13. Keys: Keys will be given to you upon arrival at the villa for your use during your stay. Keys can be left inside or can collect by the house manager on the day of departure. There will be a $50 charge to replace any set of lost keys. Please note house can be completely locked up via codes that will be given to you prior to arrival.
Utilities: All normal utilities are included in your stay. However, you should be aware of the following:
▪W A T E R is supplied by cistern and collected from rain that falls on the roofs. We expect that you exercise conservation measures and not leave it running or the house will run out of water. If you see a leaky sink or running toilet, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY.
▪ELECTRICITY is supplied by power lines, though the island has occasional power outages. We have an automatic generator and a back up generator that will flip on when this happens. You must only wait a 15-30 seconds for this to occur. If the generator does not come on during an outage, please contact us immediately.
▪TRASH service picks up from the top of the driveway every Monday, Wednesday, & Saturday. We recommend you load up the trash every couple of days as as to avoid bugs or critters.
▪INTERNET is provided wirelessly throughout the home however there are often outages. If you have a hotspot and want to bring it back up, we recommend bringing if a period of internet loss would be detrimental.
▪CLEANING of the villa is completed prior to your arrival and after your departure. Please note the cleaning fee of $450 regardless of the duration of your stay.
Violation of Agreement: Violation of the above agreement in any way may result in premature termination of rental booking with no refund. The Villa owner reserves the right to cancel the guests stay at any time should the above agreement be broken. Guests who refuse to leave will be evicted with help from local police and potential legal reproductions will be pursued against the renter for loss of revenue.