At DaBlend Hostel, We Love Ho Chi Minh City #Saigon
Saigon is a dynamic and vibrant city. The combination of motorbikes, coffee culture, buzzing nightlife, history, and delectable cuisine makes for a must-visit place in Vietnam. The DaBlend team has designed a space that offers comfort, value, and an authentic Vietnamese experience.
Totally Comfortable, 100% Authentic
At DaBlend we combine the real Vietnam with the comforts of home. Our hostel is located 4kms (15 mins) from the main tourist area in District 1 (Ben Thanh Market, War Remnants Museum, souvenir shops, shopping malls etc. It'll cost you just ~$1.00 USD for a motorbike taxi to get there. Riding around on a motorbike is the ultimate highlight of Saigon, a complete feast for the eyes. Just 200 meters from DaBlend hostel you'll find one of the oldest markets in Saigon. Chợ Lớn aka Cholon is the Chinatown of Ho Chi Minh City and has it's own unique flavor, definitely worth checking out.
Relax and Rest Easy
Hangout in our spacious lounge areas, relax in the massage chair, shoot pool with fellow DaBlend guests, grab a drink on our rooftop balcony after a day of exploring. When you're ready, wind down in one of our hand-crafted, capsule style pallet beds. We designed them with comfort, function, and privacy in mind. Each bed is equipped with a premium quality mattress, individual charging outlets, your very own reading light and privacy curtain. AC is available in all dorms and private rooms and free lockers included in your stay. Our WiFi is fast and free, perfect for researching your travels, video chatting with friends and family, and speedy enough for digital nomads who need to fit in some productive time. You can also book all your tours in the comfort of the hostel. We've tried out all the tour companies and done the work for you and vetted the best tours for you. Check out the popular Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels, Saigon city tours or if you want to get off the beaten path, our DaBlend team are experts ready to share nsider tips. When you get to DaBlend, drop your bags, get a fresh beer, and ask us anything!
Welcome to #DaBlendFamily!
Click the “book now” button to check availability and securely book your bed or private room. If you need any additional info just message us, we're happy to help!
What you should expect when staying at DaBlend Hostel:
Knowledgeable staff (We've travelled all over Vietnam and SEA and are happy to share all the hidden gems)
- Multilingual staff (French, English, Vietnamese)
- Premium mattresses and fully private hand-crafted beds
- Spacious common areas with pool table, hammocks, sofas, game room and two rooftops.
- Fast and free WiFi.
- Air-conditioned rooms from 05:00 pm to 11:00 am
- Free bottled water.
- No curfew
- Free parking for your motorbike or bicycle
- Free Breakfast from 7 to 9.
- Bar all day from 07:00am to 10:30pm
Please consider this before booking:
- Check-in from 2:00pm - 11:00pm.
- If checking after, please inform us at least 24 hours prior to check-in.
- Check-out 11:00am.
- Valid passport-visa required
- We will keep your passport in a safe at check-in
- Cash payments the the property only
Property Name: DaBlend Hostel
Address 1: 417/2 HOA HAO
City : HO CHI MINH CITY
Postal Code : 92103
Contact Name: Nicolas
Phone : +84764744780
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Welcome Drink
- Pool Table
- No Curfew
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Towel Rental
- Private Lockers
- Full Private Beds
- Info Desk
- Free Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 14:00
Late Check-out Fees: ₫ 50,000.00
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 14:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in from 14:00 until 23:30.
- Check-out before 11:00.
- Valid passport required and hold during your stay.
- At the property, we accept only cash payments.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Free drinkable water.
- Free motorbike parking.
- Towel rental service available.
- No curfew.
- You are responsible of your valuable belongings, use our lockers or notice the staff if you need to store valuable things.