At DaBlend Hostel, we love Ho Chi Minh City (#Saigon)
And we strongly believe there is much more to discover than all the touristic stuff everybody reads about on TripAdvisor or LonelyPlanet, including the backpackers area.
Let us bring you to a district of HCMC that no traveler has ever stayed before, where locals around us are not used to see tourists and where the experience will be more authentic.
If you want to come to DaBlend Hostel, be ready to get out of your comfort zone. Don’t expect to get menus translated to English all the time for example.
It’s a 100% authentic experience. That’s why you booked that plane ticket right?
Let us show you what it’s like to live in Ho Chi Minh City (and not just visit the city). Have you ever partied like a Vietnamese? Why not do that when you stay here?!
From DaBlend Hostel, you are 4kms away (15 minutes) from the most touristic places that you’ve marked on your list of things to do including Ben Thanh Market, the War Remnants Museum, Souvenir shops, etc. Walk for 200 meters and you will enter into Cho Lon, the Chinatown of HCMC. It is a charming part of the city that travelers rarely have time to visit.
Original hand crafted beds made with pallets: full privacy guaranteed!
Our bunk-beds are private and comfortable.
Our Wi-Fi is fast and free (like the wind). We have variety of choices for your breakfast.
We have a pool table and a rooftop bar.
On check-in we’ll ask you to hold your passport and pay in cash for your entire stay. We don’t give refund for cancellation except if you let us know 24h before. You get access to the bed from 14:00, before that time you can leave your bags at the reception. If you plan on arriving later than 22:30, please message us so we can wait for you or find a solution.
We can arrange tours for Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels, Saigon City and many other more extreme or authentic adventures. In short: “drop your bags, get a fresh beer and ask us anything!”
Welcome to #DaBlendFamily!
Hit the “book now” button and check availability and securely book your bed or private room. If you need any additional info, message us.
What you should expect when staying at DaBlend Hostel:
- Knowledgeable staff (we had time to backpack around Vietnam and SEA many times and we know all the hidden gems and are more than willing to recommend them to you.) who can speak French, English, Vietnamese.
- Extremely comfortable mattresses and fully private hand-crafted beds.
- Spacious common areas with pool table, hammocks, sofas, game room and 2 rooftops.
- Free and fast Wi-Fi.
- Air-conditioned rooms from 05:00 pm to 11:00 am
- Free drinkable water.
- No curfew.
- Free parking for your motorbike or bicycle.
- Breakfast - Brunch - Bar all day from 07:00 Am to 10:30 PM
Besides that, DaBlend hostel organizes all kinds of events such as family dinners, board game nights and warm-up-parties at the bar where you are able to relax and meet your fellow travelers.
Please consider this before booking:
- Check-in ranges from 2pm (noon) until 10:30pm. If checking after, please contact us 24h before.
- Check-out before 11:00am.
- Valid passport-visa required.
- Cash payments only.
Address 1: 417/2 HOA HAO
City : HO CHI MINH CITY
Postal Code : 92103
Contact Name : Nicolas
Phone : +84764744780
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Welcome Drink
- Pool Table
- No Curfew
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Towel Rental
- Free Coffee
- Private Lockers
- Full Private Beds
- Info Desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 14:00
Check-Out : 11:00
Late Check-Out Hour :
Late Check-out Fees: ₫ 50,000.00
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 14:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in from 14:00 until 23:30.
- Check-out before 11:00.
- Valid passport required and hold during your stay.
- At the property, we accept only cash payments.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Free drinkable water.
- Free motorbike parking.
- Towel rental service available.
- No curfew.
- You are responsible of your valuable belongings, use our lockers or notice the staff if you need to store valuable things.