CODE pod hostel is a unique, boutique hostel on Rose street North lane, in the vibrant and beautiful city centre of Edinburgh. We are located within walking distance of most major sights and we are conveniently located on connections from and to the airport. The train and bus station are just a few minutes by foot from our hostel. Combining innovative, modern design with the traditional materials and elegance of a listed red brick building, CODE pod hostel aims to provide the best possible accommodation, atmosphere and experience for our guests. Our sophisticated ‘pods’ (we’ve gone beyond traditional bunk beds here) are designed with maximum comfort and privacy in mind. Our kitchen and communal area is intelligently laid out to ensure those who stay here can relax and unwind, and, if they choose to do so, meet and mingle with interesting new people, as part of their hostel experience. Our penthouse apartment is our luxury private room with double bed. It is designed with its own kitchen, private bathroom and roof terrace with views of the castle. The big windows make this a bright room with views over the roofs of Edinburgh. We offer a healthy complimentary breakfast every morning from 9am until 11am and we also have an early breakfast available. We are also surrounded by a large collection of breakfast and dining choices to suit all budgets and tastes. CODE pod hostel is a fun, cool, relaxing place to stay and is the perfect location from which to explore and enjoy everything that Edinburgh has to offer. Check out what people are saying about us online – or come see for yourself!! Hope to see you at CODE pod hostel!
Address 1: 50 Rose street North lane, New Town
Postal Code: EH2 2NP
Contact Name: CODE POD Hostel
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Free Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Group reservations with 8 or more guests can be modified or cancelled free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival. We will charge the full amount of the reservation, if you cancel within 14 days prior to arrival or fail to arrive.
We don't accept stag and hen parties
Reservations made with a non-refundable rate can't be modified or cancelled free of charge.
Please email to email@example.com or call +44 131 659 9883, if you wish to cancel or modify your reservation.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is taken 7 days prior your arrival from your card.
- For group reservations with 8 or more guests we require a 10% deposit on the day of booking to hold the reservation. The remaining balance will need to be paid 14 days prior to arrival.
- Payment for non-refundable reservations are taken on the day of booking.
- Smoking is stricktly forbidden inside the hostel.
- No food and drinks with the exception of water are allowed inside the dorm rooms.
- No excessive noise is to be made after 10pm in the dorms.
- Latest check-out time is 11am on check-out day.
- Only hostel guests are allowed in their assigned dorms.
- Tempering with the fire alarm will result in a charge for the costs made.
- Your credit card can be charged in case of violations against our terms and conditions.
Reception opening hours
- Everyday from 8:30am until 8:00pm
- Regular check-in times from 3:00pm until 8:00pm
- Luggage can be stored at the hostel free of charge before check-in and after check-out on the same day.
- Check-ins after 8:00pm are possible with prior arrangement. Please notify us by email that you will arrive late.