CODE Pod Hostel is an urban concept designed to
give travellers a central location and quality sleeping environment at a low
cost. The Asian-style pod concept is the main unique design feature combined
with secure keypad entry systems which the name “code” was derived from. Our
hostels are unique and centrally located in the vibrant and beautiful Edinburgh
city centre within walking distance to most major sights and we are
conveniently located on connections to and from the airport. The train and bus
station are just a few minutes’ walk from our hostel.
We have a few minimum brand standards such as clean rooms, high quality mattresses and linen plus a healthy breakfast. In addition, we pride ourselves on having welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable staff.
CODE Pod Hostel is a fun, cool, relaxing place to stay and is the perfect location from which to explore and enjoy everything that Edinburgh has to offer.
Check out what people are saying about us online- or come and see for yourself!
Hope to see you soon at CODE Pod Hostel and remember- explorers sleep in pods!
Address 1: 50 Rose street North lane, New Town
City : Edinburgh
Postal Code : EH2 2NP
Contact Name : CODE POD Hostel
Phone : +441316599883
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Free Breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 15:00
Check-Out : 11:00
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No deposit taken at the time of booking, The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price in the 7 days before arrival.
If cancelled before 7 days prior to the date of arrival no further payment will be taken. If cancelled later or in the event of a no show the full balance of the booking will be charged.
For individual bookings or for persons 3 or less a prepayment of the full amount will be taken within the cancellation policy, i.e within the 7 days period prior to your arrival date and is required to secure your reservation.
If we are unable to charge the card the reservation may be cancelled
Full payment will be taken within 24 hours of your booking.
No amendments allowed and if cancelled no refund will be offered.
Dual Rate Selection
If Both Non-Refundable rates and Standard rates are chosen in the same reservation, the most restrictive rate policy applies. i.e It will default to Non-Refundable rates for the entire reservation.
Group reservations with 4 or more guests can be modified free of charge up to 28 days prior to arrival. We will charge the full amount of the reservation, if you cancel within 28 days prior to arrival or fail to arrive.
Please note: We don't accept stag and hen parties
Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the hostel.
- No food and drinks with the exception of water are allowed inside the dorm rooms.
- No excessive noise is to be made after 10pm in the dorms.
- Latest check-out time is 11am on check-out day, failing to do so might incur a charge.
- Only hostel guests are allowed in their assigned dorms.
- Tempering with the fire alarm will result in a charge for the costs made.
- Your credit card can be charged in case of violations against our terms and conditions.
Reception opening hours
- Everyday from 7:30am until 8:00pm
- Regular check-in times from 3:00pm until 8:00pm
- Check-ins after 8:00pm are possible with prior arrangement. Please notify us by email if you will arrive late.
- Luggage can be stored at the hostel free of charge before check-in and after check-out on the same day.
Please email to email@example.com or call +44 131 659 9883, for any questions/requests regarding your reservation.