Towering above the corners of Aspen and San Francisco Streets, The Hotel Monte Vista stands just off historic Route 66 as a true touchstone for all of Flagstaff and her citizens. With the mountains and nearby canyon countries, The Hotel Monte Vista is your place to relax while you explore all of the natural wonders Northern Arizona has to offer. The Hotel Monte Vista remains the centerpiece for Historic Downtown Flagstaff. Staying here can give you a true glimpse into the spirited lifestyle of the Great American West. Hotel Monte Vista is centrally located in downtown Flagstaff. Under the roof of the hotel you can find a specialty coffee and craft cocktail bar, a cocktail lounge and a Pan-Asian restaurant.
Property Name: Hotel Monte Vista
Street Address: 100 N San Francisco St
City : Flagstaff - Arizona
Postal Code : 86001
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
I UNDERSTAND I AM FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DURATION OF MY RESERVATION AND ALL EXTRA CHARGES THAT ARE INCURRED AND I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- $100 Charge for smoking in hotel rooms, common areas and associated businesses.
- $100 Charge for unreported pets.
- Financial responsibility for unreported damages to hotel property.
- Hotel is not responsible for parking tickets, booting, or towing from city streets or other private parking.
- Hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items, guests remain solely responsible for safekeeping of personal property.
In consideration of my participation in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Masks or face coverings are required by all guests when in hallways and common areas.
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may be at risk of contracting COVID-19
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hear by release, waive, discharge the Organization, its employees and management from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all cost, expenses, damaged, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all clams made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.