Arawana Express Phromphong is located at the heart of Sukhumvit Road, just across the street from the Emporium shopping mall and right next to the Emquatier Shopping Mall. It is just a walk away from the Phrom Phong BTS Station which connects you to prime shopping venue and major business centers of Bangkok. At Arawana Express Phromphong, you can relax in the peaceful surrounding of a home in carefully designed and tastefully furnished rooms. Here all guests can enjoy a memorable stay.
Property Name: Arawana Express Phromphong
Street Address: 2, 2/ 1-6 Sukhumvit 41, Sukhumvit Road, North Khlongtan, Wattana
City : Bangkok - Krung Thep Mahanakhon [Bangkok]
Postal Code : 10110
- ATM on site
- Laundry service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
-3 Days Prior to Arrival - One Room Night Charge
-Less than 24 Hours - Charge 100% Full Amount
-No Show - Charge 100% Full Amount
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are applicable for Single or Twin sharing.
- Rates offered above are net in Thai baht, inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax
and non-commissionable. In case of tax increase, the property reserves the right to adjust the rates
accordingly during the duration of the agreement.
- An extra breakfast is chargeable for adult THB 150.- net, and child age 5 – 11 years old at THB 100.- net per
person per meal. Free of charge for child below 4 years old.
- There is no charge for child age lower than 12 years utilizing existing bed with parent without breakfast.
Check-in and Check-out Policy
-Confirmed rooms will usually be available to occupy after 2.00 pm. on the day of arrival.
-Check- out time is 12.00 noon.
-One night room charge will be required if early check-in before 14:00 hours is requested. However,
early check-in is subject to room availability.
- Late check out; please kindly contact our receptionist upon departure day for availability.
-There is no car parking available at the property