beautiful beaches, verdant national parks and cultural sites, Monsieur Diesel Hotel
Pham Van Dong Danang is the perfect location to experience Danang. At a mere 17 minutes drive from the Danang International Airport, the 22-room property is
within walking distance to the charming My Khe beach, various eateries,
spa and 24-hour convenient store.
Complimentary WIFI is available throughout the property for guests.
Please note that breakfast is currently not available at the hotel.
Property Name: Monsieur Diesel Hotel Pham Van Dong Danang
Address 1: G16 Pham Van Dong, An Hai Bac, Son Tra
City : Danang - Da Nang
Postal Code : 550000
Contact Name: Tô Chi Mai
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Welcome Drink
- Tours & Excursions Services
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 4:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 4:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
2. The rates displayed on the Websites are per night per per room for 2 including breakfast. VAT are included in the rates. Service Charge fee are not included and will have to be paid upon checking out. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in US Dollars.
3. Check-in/ Check-out: In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card and a valid credit or debit card which will be swiped in the presence of the card holder. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, Guests may check-in at any time from 3.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 12.00 noon. Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hotel. Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel.
4. Payment: We accept the following methods of payment: credit cards: American Express, MasterCard and Visa. For advance purchase rates the card you booked with must be presented on arrival, along with the appropriate ID. At the time of check-in we will authorize the accommodation charges (room rate, VAT and any service charge) and anticipated incidentals for the duration of your stay against your credit/debit card. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorization by another valid form of payment, including cash. All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out from the Hotel.
5. Cancellation Policy and No Shows: Cancellation and non-arrival charges apply after the relevant time and will be charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked if the cancellation requirements of 3 days are not met. Prepayment is charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of the Booking. Cancellation or non-arrival will result in the forfeiture of the prepayment.
6.. Changes or Cancellation by the Company: Occasionally we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavors to try and re-locate any confirmed Booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to the Hotel.Your booking is for a class of room in the Hotel and does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay.
7. Damage: We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
8. Accessibility: This Hotel does not cater for the physically challenged.
9. Parking: This Hotel has no parking facilities. Should there be a need for guests to drive, cars and their contents are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
10. Guest Behaviour: Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Hotel procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
11. No Smoking: Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas. If Guests are found smoking in the rooms, a cleaning fee of USD$200 will be charged to their credit card or cash. A formal police report will be made.
12. Children: All children (a person under 16 years of age) staying at the Hotel must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.Cots and extra beds are available upon request prior to check-in. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.
13. Babysitting: We do not provide babysitting services or child care.
14. Pets: Guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement at the Company’s discretion, but otherwise no pets are allowed at the Hotel.
16. Force Majeure: The Hotel accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
17. Limitation of Liability: The Hotel will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the Hotel. The Hotel will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity whether caused by the negligence of the Hotel, its employees, contractor or agents or otherwise.