The Emperor’s Crown Hostel is a hostel in Perth offering affordable accommodation to backpackers, students and budget travelers. We also have private rooms to accommodate couples.
We are located just 5 minutes walk from Perth’s Central Business District and Northbridge Entertainment District, putting you right in the middle of all the action. The area is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, student accommodations and police station that create safe and pleasing ambience. Adding to this, library, museum and art gallery are within a few minutes from the hostel! We have a fully equipped community kitchen where you can prepare your own meals, food storage compartments, and a patio for you to spend time outdoors. Free WiFi is available with work desks available for you to work or study on your own laptop. Our staff are super friendly and helpful with assisting in local events. We welcome you to experience a pleasant stay with us and look forward to meeting you!
Property Name: The Emperor’s Crown
Street Address: 85 Stirling St
City : Perth - Western Australia
Postal Code : 6000
Contact Name: The Manager at EC
Phone: +61 8 9227 1400
- Baggage storage
- Photocopying services
- Air conditioning
- Board games / puzzles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Designated smoking area
- Face masks available for guests
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Self-service laundry
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
22. The staff are not empowered to resolve claims or disputes over accommodation refunds regardless of reason given. All requests for a refund of accommodation can be brought up with the general manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org All disputes will be handled in accordance with applicable legislation, partner agreements, and Queensbay Pty Ltd terms and conditions. Queensbay Pty Ltd reserves the right to pursue legal remedy against anyone committing criminal acts, including, but not limited to: trespass, destruction of property, harassment or threats directed towards any guest, staff or the enterprise itself. Queensbay Pty Ltd works with the resources available to it to ensure the safety of their guests and their belongings, but, exemption its obligations under law, is not liable for criminal acts perpetrated by individuals against our guests or their belongings. We will make CCTV footage and guest information available to Australian law enforcement related to any offence alleged to have occurred on the property of, or related to Emperors Crown Hostel, or its guests.
23. Queensbay Pty Ltd collects personal and identifying information in accordance with its legal obligations, and internal or channel partner logistical needs, the handling and protection of which is covered under the The Privacy Act 1988 (Australian Federal Legislation). We do not sell your information. We do not distribute your information to third parties without you explicit authorisation in each instance.
24. Minors are not permitted in a dorm room with guests not known to the guardian(s) traveling with them ignorer to ensure their safety. A private room, or a complete dorm room must be reserved.
25. Delivered packages and postage can be directed to the hostel for the duration of your stay and for up to 1 calendar month after. postage received after this date will be returned to sender.