The Columbus Motor Inn is located 5 miles from downtown Seattle. The motel provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property. At the Motor Columbus Inn, some guest rooms include microwaves and refrigerators. Pike Place Market and the Space Needle are only a 10 minute drive from the Columbus Motor Inn Seattle. The University of Washington is 4 miles away.
Property Name: Columbus Motor Inn
Street Address: 9613 Aurora Ave N
City : Seattle - Washington
Postal Code : 98103
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Reservation PolicyYour reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned.
Check-inYou can check-in any time after 3pm local time.The balance of the full apartment rental amount is payable on arrival at check-in time. Please note that check-in cannot be completed until full payment and security deposit pre-authorization for the room/apartment has been received and approved. A key is provided after check-in time and after the full rental amount has been settled. The cost of any keys needing replacement will be taken from the guest deposit.
Check-outYou can check-out any time up until 11am by local time.If no one is at the main front-desk to accept your key upon check-out, you can drop your key off in the key drop-off located inside the night office located just to the right of the main front-desk entrance.Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room/apartment is usually made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to make charges for any damages or breakages found before the room/apartment is occupied again.Please be aware that bed linen and towels should be placed where they were originally found. The bed linen and towels are NOT gifts and should remain in the room.
Business HoursA front-desk manager is available from 8am - 10pm every day. After 10pm and before 8am, you can ring the bell located at the night office to get help from our staff.
Hotel PoliciesImmediate termination of your stay is possible if any of the following policies are violated:
- More guests stay in the property than agreed.
- All guests in a room must be 21 unless accompanied by a parent.
- No smoking in rooms - $250 fine charged
- No pets except animals trained to perform a service. $150 cleaning fee charged
- Person in the room must be the one paying for the room. No 3rd party payments accepted.
- Valid ID and major credit card required.
- Maximum 2 people in a 1 bed room and maximum 4 people in a 2 bed room. If more people are in a room or unregistered people are in a room all persons will be asked to leave with no refund.
- All persons in a room must be registered in that room.
- Damages to the room (sheets, towels, excessive dirtiness) will come out of the deposit taken at check-in.
DamagesDuring your stay, the apartment and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. Immediate notification to the front-desk staff will be expected of any damages or breakages in the apartment.You (The Guest) is financially responsible for any damage to the apartment. This includes losses caused by you (The Guest) or a third party negligent actions and behavior. A summary check will be made of the room and all equipment and facilities after check-out and before another guest occupies the apartment. The Guest is responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage.The rooms are fully NON-smoking! At the check-in time, you will be asked to sign a document that you agree to a $250 fine if traces of smoking are found in the apartment.
Hotel PricesThe booking price includes the following:
- All taxes
- Utilities (water, gas and electricity)
- Internet & TV usage
- Towels and bed linens
- Hair dryer (see front-desk)
- Cleaning before and after your stay
- Parking for guest vehicles
Extending Your StayAfter you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar apartment should this be necessary.
- Children of all ages are allowed.
- Children 12 and under can stay for free.
- No cribs are available.
- No extra beds are available.