Yim Bangkok (Former Yim Huai Khwang) design hostel, a new concept of hostel, offer friendly services, comfy beds and convenient location (1min from MRT).
Opened in 2014, ‘Your friends in Bangkok’ is our motto, so if you have any questions or local information needed we’re ready to help 24hr.
- MODERN – As Yim Bangkok building was built on the era of Modern architecture (Former building was built in 1980), we and our designer – supermachine studio transform old building into modern by using vivid colors and graphics element which brought more fun aspects for the guests.
- GREEN – We attempted to re-use parts of the old building and transform into the new. Also, we put more plants and trees in the backyard garden to make this place feel like home. Plus, there is green view from every rooms.
- THAI – we put together urban Thai elements into the design of the hostel and activities. Also, we are a big fan of authentic Thai brands.
- Two large common areas
- Free internet in common area and free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Free shampoo, shower gel in shared bathrooms
- Security key card access + CCTV
- Chill out green outdoor balcony
- Free luggage room up to two months
- Free map and advices
Property Name: Yim Bangkok Hostel
Address 1: 70 Pracharat Bamphen Road, Huai Khwang District
City : Huai Khwang - Krung Thep Mahanakhon [Bangkok]
Postal Code : 10310
Contact Name: Chotirat Apiwattanapong
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 4:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 4:00 PM) may result in a fee.