COME AND STAY AT ISH!
Central accommodation located in reach of essential transport links and some of London’s top attractions.
There are a range of room types for one or two persons, or even the whole family.
Wi-fi is free and available throughout the building. We also have an onsite bar that is open 6 days a week and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Live music and shows are hosted at our venues - more information can be found at 229.london
Please keep in mind that as this is a student accommodation and music venue, there may be noise, especially on the weekends.
Property Name: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HOUSE
Street Address: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HOUSE
Apt, suite, floor etc. : 229 Great Portland Street
City : London - Greater London
Postal Code : W1W 5PN
Phone: 0044207 631 8300
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, Continental
- Designated smoking area
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- Vending machine (snacks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Limited time offer: No booking fee and free cancellation! Pay on Arrival. Please note that cancellations must be communicated via written confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
For longer accommodation requests; 20% Deposit is applicable at the time of booking, full payment required upon check-in
Refunds will be offered as follows:
- Notice given up to 8 days before your booking commences: Full refund
- Notice given within 7 to 2 days before your booking commences: we will retain the first night’s stay or 10% of the cost of the whole booking whichever is greater.
- Under 48 hours notice: no refund
- In the event of a Non-Arrival, the deposit payment for accommodation reserved will be forfeited. If you have not checked in or contacted us by phone/email before 8am the morning after your confirmed arrival date to reconfirm that you still intend to arrive, we will assume your reservation is cancelled and the rooms may be re-let.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Please note that for security purposes, we may request guests to have their picture taken during the check in process so that we can identify you during your stay.
- All temporary stays are subject to availability and for a maximum of 21 nights.
- All rooms are single-gender (non-mixed), unless you reserve the whole room.
- Our standard rooms are not en-suite. Bathrooms, showers and toilets are located along the corridor and they are shared with an average of five other persons.
- There are no self-catering facilities for short stay guests (excluding the Alumni flat) but we have a bistro and a bar where you will be able to have breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Check in is from 2pm onwards and check out is before 10:00 am. Both check in and check out must be done at the reception at Great Portland Street.
- We do not have a curfew.
- You will need a debit or credit card in order to make a reservation. To confirm the booking a 20% deposit will be taken in advance. Full payment is required upon arrival.
- Payments in person can be made by credit card, debit card or in cash. Please note we do not accept American Express or Diners Club and payment can only be made in pounds sterling.
- We welcome visitors that are undertaking a course of study, either educational or vocational and those that are attending academic conferences
- Short stay guests are welcome to have visitors. However, they are only allowed in the public areas and cannot access the residence hall or bedrooms.
- Children under 18 are welcome to stay at International Students House but must be accompanied by an adult. Please be aware that ISH is unable to accept bookings for minors under 18 where no adults are present.
- Minors cannot stay in dormitories or shared rooms unless the whole room is booked in advance and an adult is travelling with them.
- We unfortunately do not have parking available onsite.
- If you require parking and are struggling to find a suitable location, please use the Justpark application and enter our Address or postcode.
- We unfortunately do not have accessible rooms.
International Students House collects, holds and processes personal data relating to its students in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018. It is essential for it to do so in order to manage our operation effectively. If you do not want your data to be held in this way, please contact the Accommodation Office at email@example.com.