Graystone Inn, originally “The Bridgers Mansion,” was built in 1905-1906 by Elizabeth Haywood Bridgers, widow of Preston L. Bridgers, local merchant and son of Robert Rufus Bridgers, past president of the Atlantic Coast Line Railway, founder of the Wilmington/Weldon Railroad, and two time representative to the Confederate Congress. An historic landmark and one of the most elegant structures in Wilmington, the inn has recently undergone extensive renovations and has been returned to its original “turn of the century grandeur”.
Property Name: The Graystone
Address 1: 100 South 3rd Street
City : Wilmington - North Carolina
Postal Code : 28401
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Hypoallergenic rooms
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Wine / Champagne
- No Pets Allowed
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $60.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Check In: Our Front Desk agent/manager will be available to help with checking in and getting to your room.
Cancellations: We charge the full amount of your reservation up front at the time of booking. If you cancel at least 3 days in advance, we will refund 50% of your deposit. Any cancellation without a 3 day notice will result in a forfeiture of the whole amount of the reservation.
Smoking: No Smoking inside of the building or on the grounds. Guests seen smoking on the grounds will be reminded the first time and asked to leave if it happens again. If there is evidence of smoking in the guest room you will be asked to leave and a cleaning and deodorizing fee of $1,000.00 is charged to the card on file.
Breakfast: While our kitchen is still under renovation, we are excited to have you enjoy some hot breakfast at our two other Inns in the downtown area, The Verandas and Front Street Inn.
Housekeeping: Turndown service is provided daily, please let us know if you wish to maintain your privacy.
- Check-in 4 PM, for an additional $60 we provide an early check in as early as 2pm. Check-out 11 AM, for an additional $60 we do provide late check outs up to 1:00PM
- Minimum age to check-in is 21 years old.
- We are a completely non-smoking property
- Children – We accept well behaved young ladies and gentlemen over 13 years of age.
- Pets: We no longer accept pets (other than service animals in compliance with ADA Guidance from the Dept of Justice)
- Street Parking is available at all times on 3rd Street. Paid parking meters located on Dock St and Orange St.
- Golf Cart Shuttle service is available to our off site parking lot located next to the Front Street Inn (215 S. Front St) only two blocks away.
Rates (subject to change)
- High-Season Rates: from $350 to $500 (per night, up to double occupancy, and includes breakfast, high-speed Internet, and other amenities, but not applicable taxes–13%).
- Off-Season Rates (excluding holidays, holiday eves, and special events): from $299 to $325 (per night, up to double occupancy, and includes breakfast, and high-speed Internet, and other amenities, but not applicable taxes–13%).
- North Carolina state sales tax = 7% and New Hanover County room tax = 6%.
- Weekend rates apply to most holidays, holiday eves, and special events.
- Additional room guests (including children) at $25.00 per night.
- Corporate rates (single occupancy, Sunday-Thursday) available.