Yanay Natural Retreat Hotel is an isolated refuge where you can enjoy the song of the birds, the sound of the wind in the trees while you disconnect from the routine of daily life and enjoy an encounter with nature. Enjoy a few days of ecotourism activities, gastronomy, adventure and Mayan culture in the area, visiting caverns and cenotes, walking in the jungle and enjoying the delicacies of the area. All our rooms with one or two beds, have air conditioning, private bathroom, hot and cold water and are equipped so that your rest is restorative.
Property Name: Yanay, Natural Retreat Hotel
Address 1: Carretera Nuevo Xcan-Coba
Address 2 : km 19.5
City : Nuevo Durango - Quintana Roo
Postal Code : 77390
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Desayuno incluido
- Juegos de mesa
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 5 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS(“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE A LEGALAGREEMENT WHICH DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR ALL MATTERSRELATED TO YOU (HEREINAFTER “YOU” OR “GUEST”) DURING YOUR STAY AT YANAY,NATURAL RETREAT HOTEL (HEREINAFTER “THE HOTEL”). WHENEVER THE WORD “WE”, “US”,“OUR” OR THE “HOTEL” IS USED HEREIN, IT SHALL MEAN AND INCLUDE, AS THE CONTEXTDICTATES, THE HOTEL, ITS OWNERS, OPERATORS AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVESHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, AGENTS, ANDCONTRACTORS. THE TERMS “GUEST”, “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL INCLUDE THE PLURAL WHEREAPPROPRIATE, TO INCLUDE ALL PERSONS INCLUDED ACCOMPANYING THE PRIMARY GUESTREGISTRANT, INCLUDING MINORS AND INVITEES. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS ANDCONDITIONS BY COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS SHALL BE BINDING UPON EACHSUCH PERSON AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND REPRESENTATIVES. USE OF THEHOTEL AND ITS RELATED FACILITIES IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON ACCEPTANCE OFTHESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
- USE OF THE HOTEL. You may only use theHotel for hotel lodging and related purposes in accordance with applicable lawthese Terms and Conditions and you shall not use the Hotel premises for anyother purposes. No animals, weapons, firearms, ammunition, explosives,incendiary devices, or other dangerous goods are permitted at the Hotel at anytime. The Guest represents that no prohibited products, goods, or live animalsare contained in as baggage, or any personal belongings brought to the Hotel.We reserve the right to deny lodging to or remove any Guest and retain the roompayment, in our sole discretion for any conduct by the Guest or his or herinvitees that would threaten public order, the health and safety of our staffor other guests, moral and commonly accepted custom, including, among otherthings, disorderly conduct, use of the Hotel premises for any unlawful purposesor acts, bringing property onto the Hotel premises that may be dangerous toothers, failing to register as a guest, using false pretenses to obtainaccommodations, being a minor unaccompanied by an adult registered guest,violation of local laws or regulations, violations of a conspicuously postedhotel rules and policies, or failing to vacate a room at the agreed checkouttime. The Guest will be solely responsible for any and all damage and/or losssuffered by the Hotel, or any third party caused by his or her violation ofthese Terms and Conditions.
- FEES AND CHARGES. The pricecorresponding to the lodging services and other concepts included therein underthe all-inclusive modality, is detailed in the confirmation sheet of thereservation previously delivered to the Guest, for all legal purposes. Paymentfor all Hotel accommodations, food products and services are due prior todeparture from the Hotel. All prices are subject to applicable taxes. Alldeposits are non-refundable. In the event of a late cancellation orcancellation of the nights booked after check-in, Guest shall pay to Hotel acancellation fee equal to the total cost of the Hotel accommodation, or asreasonably determined by us. Where Guest provides credit card details, we maycharge the Guest´s credit card for any payments or cancellation fees due to us.We reserve the right to pursue all remedies available under applicable law tocollect any unpaid amounts due from Guest for accommodations, products andservices provided.
- YOUR TRAVEL AGENT. Any travel agent orsales agent utilized by the Guest in connection with the booking of the Hotelis solely the agent on the Guest and not of the Hotel. We are not responsiblefor the financial condition or integrity of any travel agent utilized by theGuest. If an agent shall fails to remit to us any monies paid to the agent bythe Guest, then Guest shall be and remain liable for all amounts due to us,regardless of whether such liability is asserted before or after registration.Any refund made by us to an agent on behalf of Guest shall be deemed payment toGuest, regardless of whether such monies are delivered by the agent to Guest.
- BAGGAGE AND PERSONAL PROPERTY. Weshall not be liable for: (a) any loss or damage to baggage, including, but notlimited to, loss or damage by airlines or other transportation services; (b)any loss or damage of baggage while not in the actual possession, custody andcontrol of the Hotel; (c) damage to baggage resulting from normal wear, tear orusage; (d) any loss or damage of perishable items, medicine, liquor, cash,securities or other financial instruments; or (e) any loss or damage to toolsof trade, household goods, presents and/or property of others, jewelry, money,cameras, documents, or valuables. Safety deposit boxes at the Hotel areprovided for the convenience of Guest and not as a warranty of security for anypersonal property placed therein. It is stipulated and agreed that theaggregate value of Guest´s property, does not exceed USD$50.00 per guest or bagwith a maximum value of USD$100.00 per Hotel room, regardless of the number ofoccupants or bags, and any liability of the Hotel for any cause whatsoever withrespect to said property shall not exceed such sum.
- OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. Guestacknowledges that certain service offered at the Hotel, including withoutlimitation, spa and salon services, fitness services, gift shops, excursions,golf, vacation clubs and banking services (including automatic teller machines(ATM), are provided by independent third-party contractors. Such independent third-partycontractors and their respective employees, representatives or agents are notemployees, representative or agents of the Hotel and the Hotel shall not beliable or responsible for the acts or omissions of such independent third-partycontractors or their respective employees, representatives, or agents.Additionally, Guest acknowledges that such independent third-party contractorsdo not have the authority bind the Hotel or to act on behalf the Hotel inmanner notwithstanding the fact that such independent third-party contractormay be licensed to use the Hotel’s trade name or logos in connection with itssignage or uniforms. Guest acknowledges that risk of injury is inherent inparticipation in physical activities and Guest assumes responsibility for anyinjury, damage, loss or death resulting from participation in athletic,recreational or other activities conducted at or by the Hotel or arising fromthe use of any athletic or recreational equipment located or in the Hotel’sfacilities.
- PHYSICAL DISABILITIES. The Hotel maynot have the appropriate special services and equipment to accommodate allindividual disabilities or special needs. Any Guest requiring guaranteedaccommodations for disabilities or special needs must communicate suchrequirements directly with the Hotel staff.
- COMMUNICATION SERVICES. The Hotel mayprovide Guest with access to internet services, which services shall beprovided by a third-party vendor. TheHotel shall not be responsible for any damaged to Guest's electronics becauseof the use of such services. Guest shall not access any services not designatedfor guests of the Hotel and Guest will be liable to the Hotel or other thirdparties for any damage resulting from Guest's unauthorized access of theHotel's electronic systems.
- PARKING. Use of the Hotel´s parkingfacilities and valet parking service is solely for guests of the Hotel. Anydamage or loss that may occur to Guest’s vehicle or its contents shall be thesole responsibility of Guest regardless of whether Guest self-parked orutilized valet services. The Hotel does not assume responsibility for theft ordamage to Guest’s vehicle or its content.
- HOTEL RULES. GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION.The Hotel makes available to the Guest the Regulations of the Hotel, and forits part the Guest undertakes the due compliance with each and every one of theobligations under his charge contained in said regulations. Therefore, in aparticular way it is stated that the Guest will be prohibited from incurringany of the following behaviors: 1. Make noises, provoke altercations, introducemusicians, bring animals and any act that bothers other guests. 2. Using roomsfor gambling purposes that are prohibited by law or disobey laws andregulations. 3. Use the electricity and equipment installed in the room in anymanner other than their intended use, as well as use house- hold appliancesthat may cause fire. 4. Damage of any furniture, decoration, facilities, environment,plants, animals or property of the hotel. 5. Execute acts that cause damage orharm to the hotel, its property or other guests, or execute acts that areagainst to local laws and customs. 6. Excessive use of alcoholic beveragesand/or consumption, possession or sale of substances prohibited by law. 7. The Hotelcategorically reject any kind of children abuse, thus, guests arriving withminors should prove their legal or family relationship with them, and/or have writtenauthorization to travel with the minor from the legal tutor. These behaviors,as well as the others specified in this Regulation and the terms and conditionsof use, will be considered for all legal purposes as grounds for termination ofthe hosting service, attributable to the guest. In the event that the guestparticipates in any of the afore mentioned activities, the hotel may suspendand/or restrict the lodging service, without responsibility for it. On theother hand, the guest will not have the right to be refunded or to demand anyreduction in his debts for the lodging, and the guest must also cover thepayment of the damages and losses caused. Finally, it will be cause fortermination attributable to the hotel, if the hotel refuses to provide lodgingservices under the conditions previously agreed with the guest, for reasonsattributable to the hotel. Under this assumption, the hotel undertakes toreimburse the guest for the total amount that he has received.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONOF LIABILITY. Neither the hotel nor any of its owners, officers, directors,employees, representatives or agents has made or makes any express or impliedrepresentation or warranty, either written or oral on behalf of the hotel. Thehotel disclaims all warranties, either express, implied, statutory, orotherwise and the hotel specifically disclaims all implied warranties ofmerchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall thehotel be liable to guest or his or her personal representatives,administrators, successors, heirs or assigns for any injury, loss, claim,damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental orconsequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits)whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability orotherwise, regardless of whether such damage was foreseeable and whether or notthe hotel has been advised of the possibility of such damages, in each case,where such injury, loss, claim or damage arises out of, results from, or isassociated with (i) any use of the hotel facilities or services, (ii) anycancelation failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of orinability to use the hotel facilities or services, or (iii) any acts oromissions of the hotel or its employees. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, weshould be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in anyway connected with any of the above-described functions or uses of the Hotel,our liability shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, USD$100.00. In itssole discretion in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us maywithout any liability whatsoever, at any time and without notice terminate orrestrict your access to any Hotel facilities.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Guest shall fullydefend, indemnify and hold us harmless hotel, its affiliates and theirrespective shareholders, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents andcontractors, from and against any claim liability, damages loses, expensescause of action or demand including without limitation reasonable legal feesand expenses brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability describedherein or by third parties as a result of your use of the hotel, of any damagecaused by guest to the hotel or its furnishings or equipment or arising out ofany breach of these terms and conditions by guest, including, withoutlimitation, guest´s violation any law or rights of a third party.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM SELECTION. Anyclaims whatsoever arising from, in connection with, or incidental to anypersonal injury, illness or death that include the hotel, its affiliates orrelated entities, or any of their respective officers, directors, managers,partners, members, shareholders, licensors, employees, agents orrepresentatives, shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the city of Cancún,Quintana Roo, Mexico, which is the country in which the hotel is physicallylocated. Additionally, all such claimsshall be brought and litigated solely and exclusively in the courts of thecountry in which the hotel is physically located. It is hereby agreed that the courts of thecountry in which the hotel is physically located shall be the exclusive forumfor any action, litigation, or proceeding for all such claims. The guest irrevocably and unconditionallysubmits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and agrees not to commenceany action, litigation, or proceeding of any kind whatsoever in any other forum.
- SEVERABILITY. If any term orprovision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, unenforceable,or invalid, such term or provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullestextent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect thevalidity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- FORCE MAJEURE. The Hotel shall not beliable or responsible to Guest, nor deemed to have defaulted or breached itsobligations under these Terms and Conditions, for any failure or delay inproviding access to any or all of the Hotel's facilities, when and to theextent such failure or delay is cause by or results from acts beyond itsreasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God; acts of war;government action or judicial order; terrorism; natural disaster; national orregional emergencies; fire, severe weather conditions; civil or labordisturbance (whether resulting from disputes between the Hotel and itsemployees, or between other parties); pandemic; epidemic; quarantinerestrictions or other public health restrictions or advisories; curtailment;failure or lack of materials, communication, transportation, water, power ortelephone transmissions necessary for the operation of the Hotel; or any otheracts, matter or things, whether or not of a similar nature, or any otheremergency or event making it inadvisable, illegal or which materially affectsour ability to provide access to any or all of the Hotel facilities or performour obligations under these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “ForceMajeure”). During any Force Majeure event,the Hotel shall have no liability or obligation to reimburse any amount paidand/or advanced by Guest or to compensate Guest for any economic lossessuffered or incurred by Guest as a result of the Force Majeure event. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Hotelshall have the right, but not the obligation, to relocate Guest to a localhotel of comparable quality if such Force Majeure event affects only the Hotel.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT; INTERPRETATION.These Terms and Conditions together with those incorporated herein or referredto herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subjectmatter hereof and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whetheroral or written) regarding the subject matter and may not be amended ormodified except in writing. Headings and captions contained in these Terms andConditions are for convenience of reference only and do not form part of orchange the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. The failure of theHotel to fully or partially enforce or exercise any term or right hereincontained shall not be construed as a waiver of such right.