At Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch, an Arizona guest ranch located near Saguaro Lake, on the banks of the Salt River, in the shadow of the majestic Bulldog Cliffs - life is simple. Our 20 rustic cabins with panoramic views of a wilderness made famous by the writings of Zane Grey, and outdoor activities to suit everyone, make our property a true oasis in Arizona's Sonoran Desert.
Come enjoy a country getaway...
- Bed & Breakfast guest stay
- Corporate retreat or training with the American all meal plan
- Picture perfect Destination Wedding
- Family reunions & more
- Day Use Group Event
Swimming, Hiking, Lawn Games
*Kayaking, *Tubing, *Horseback Riding
*Fee based activities
Property Name: Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch
Street Address: 13020 N Bush Highway
City : Mesa - Arizona
Postal Code : 85215
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Standard reservations require notice of cancellation 72 hours (3 full days) prior to arrival date. Less than 3 days notice will result in a charge of one night plus tax. Same policy applies to arrival date changes.
- March stay date reservations (03/01-03/31) require notice of cancellation 60 days prior to arrival date. Less than 60 days notice will result in a charge of one night plus tax. Same policy applies to arrival date changes.
- Thanksgiving week stay date reservations (11/23-11/27) require notice of cancellation 30 days prior to arrival date. Less than 30 days notice will result in a charge of one night plus tax. Same policy applies to arrival date changes.
- The credit card used to confirm the reservation may be charged up to 72 hours in advance of arrival date.
- Failure to check in on your scheduled arrival date will be charged a “No Show” fee of the first night plus taxes and the balance of the reservation will be cancelled.
- For groups reserving (4) or more rooms for any given date or event, the cancellation policy extends to (30) days. March group bookings will remain under our 60 day cancellation policy.
Questions? Please call 480-984-2194 or email SaguaroLakeRanch@gmail.com
Terms and Conditions
- The novel Coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to be spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, Federal, State, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
- SLR has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. By signing this form you agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of SLR, its employees, and / or representatives, whether COVID-19 occurs before, during or after your stay and / or participating in any activity at SLR.
Check-in is at 3pm. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please confirm the number of guests along with contact and payment information.
Late Arrivals- If you are arriving after 7pm, please contact us prior to your arrival so we can make arrangements for your check-in.
Call 480-984-2194 or email SaguaroLakeRanch@gmail.com
Check out is at 11am. Late check-outs are only allowed with prior approval and may be subject to additional fees. Please return your keys to the Front Desk upon check-out.
PAYMENT / CHARGES
Daily charges are processed at the end of each business day to the card on file unless otherwise agreed upon. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Personal checks are not accepted. Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
YOUTH & CHILDREN
All children are welcome. Adult rates apply to ages 13 & up. Children 3 and under stay free.Only a limited number of cribs are available and additional charges may apply.
We do not have rollaway beds. You must notify us in advance for any special requests. Please note special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
Room occupancy requirements are based on fire code/safety restrictions. If you exceed the number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent an additional cabin or vacate the ranch.
Free parking is available on site. Large vehicles and boats, please inquire at the Front Desk for the best parking location. No parking of rv's, boats or trailers available in front of cabin.
Free WiFi is available in or near the main lodge. Due to our remote location in the Tonto National Forest, our WiFi can be inconsistent.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets at Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch but allow the use of a Service Animal (as defined by requirements of the ADA) by a person with a disability. Most animals, including but not limited to those labeled Companion Animals, Emotional Support Animals and Therapy Animals or pets are NOT Service Animals according to ADA’s Definition. Guests found to have pets on property will be subject to a fine up to $200.
Any and all alcoholic beverage consumed on the property of Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch, without exception, must be provided by Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch as per our Arizona Series 7 Beer and Wine Liquor License. Due to the restrictions of our liquor license, we serve only beer and wine. Ask at the Front Desk for availability.
For the safety and comfort of all of our guests and to protect our facility from exposure to fire hazards, Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch has a strict non-smoking policy in all buildings and cabins/porches including but not limited to smoking tobacco, cigars, marijuana, vape pens, hookahs and any illegal substance. A Designated Smoking Area is provided outside and away from the buildings. Smoking in the cabins will result in a $200 charge to card on file for specialized cleaning of the cabin.
NO GRILLING or COOKING ALLOWED
The safety of our guests, staff and this facility are extremely important to us. Preparation of food in the cabins by any type of cooking appliance is strictly prohibited. This includes outside or inside your cabin. Ask at the Front Desk for a list of dining recommendations. Coolers and Ice Chests are only allowed on the cabin porches and not to be stored in the cabin.
DAMAGES / EXCESSIVE CLEANING
In the unlikely event that you cause any damage or breakage, we reserve the right to charge the card on file. This includes, but is not limited to, an excessive cleaning fee of $200. Please notify us of any issues before your departure or the fees will be charged to the card on file.
Questions? Please call 480-984-2194 or email SaguaroLakeRanch@gmail.com.
Thank you for staying with us!
Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch Management