Looking for a place to stay in Méribel? Then look no further than Hôtel Les Grangettes, a hotel that brings the best of Méribel to your doorstep – including the ski slopes!
Hôtel Les Grangettes is located in the heart of Méribel, within the world-famous Les 3 Vallées ski resort. It offers views of the Méribel Valley, including Mont Vallon, Saulire and Olympic peaks. It features a restaurant and bar serving the highest-quality food non-stop, with a sunny terrace that overlooks the Chaudanne – the foot of the pistes giving access to ski lifts, mountain bike and hiking trails.
Each room is equipped with a TV and private ensuite bathroom. Some guest rooms have a balcony with panoramic mountain views. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Guests can enjoy modern European cuisine at the adjoining Jacks bar and restaurant. The bar has several large screens, live music and a terrace.
Chairlifts, walking trails and mountain bike trails are within 500m of the hotel and the Méribel golf course is just 5 minutes drive.
Couples like this location for the atmosphere in the bar and it's location.
We speak your language!
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bar & Lounge
- Bicycle Parking
- Coffee Bar
- Irons upon request
- Free Breakfast
- Pool Table
- Cot upon request
- Dining Room
- Bike Storage
- Ski Lockers
- Bike Cleaning Facilities
- On-Site Restaurant
- Luggage Storage
- Hiking Trails
- Mountain Bike Trails
- Golf Course
- Guest Lounge
- Daily Happy Hour
- 24h contactless check-in
- Bike hire on request
- Ski hire on request
- Paid public parking
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Change or cancel free of charge up to 3 days before arrival for all bookings made until 31 November 2021.
A deposit of 50% of the total price can be charged at any time after the reservation is made.
Upon check-in, reception will verify your departure date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. If you choose to check out earlier, the price is subject to change.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or in other circumstances where it appears that the bookings contain or are the result of an error or fault.
The totals quoted at the time of booking are estimated on the basis of current taxes and exchange rates (where applicable) and do not include any additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
A credit card is required for booking. Pay at the time of your stay. Change or cancel free of charge up to 3 days prior to arrival for all bookings made until 31 November 2021.
Refunds or date transfers (where available) will be made subject to government restrictions on COVID-19.
Terms and Conditions
Hotel Les Grangettes, Meribel Terms & ConditionsFor all bookings made on or after 17/6/2021
Given the diversity of our rooms, there are several differences in terms of the configuration and decoration. In all media and on our website we offer a general description of our rooms and photographs as a guide. For more detail, please contact us. Any claim concerning differences may not be taken into account insofar as the fundamental characteristics of the offer have not been affected. The general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to all SARL Jacks Evolution booking channels (online booking, telephone, email, face to face booking, … etc.).
- Application of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- These general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to the services rendered by the establishment. Any booking or service provided by SARL Jacks Evolution implies full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions by the client. The client confirms to have read the general terms and conditions of sale proposed by SARL Jacks Evolution and to have requested and obtained all necessary information to make a booking in knowledge of all of the terms.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- We are SARL Jacks Evolution a French registered company operating under the business name of Hotel Les Grangettes. Our SIREN is 479340069 and our registered office is 512 Residence de la Tougnette, Route du Centre, Meribel 73550
- Our website is available at https://www.jacksbarmeribel.com/hotel
- You can contact us by telephone 0033 4 79 00 44 26, or write to us via email (email@example.com) or by mail at our registered office address 512 Residence de la Tougnette, Route du Centre, Meribel 73550
- If we have to contact you we will do so either by telephone or email as provided by you in your Booking Reservation
- General Services and Obligations
- Our guests are expected to behave in a socially acceptable manner. If at anytime a guest displays threatening or unacceptable behaviour towards staff, other guests or the property, Hotel Les Grangettes reserves the right to terminate the contract with the guest and remove them from the property. The guest will also be liable for any costs due to damage or any other costs incurred as a result of their behaviour.
- Hotel Les Grangettes is a no smoking property. Smoking is prohibited throughout the building. If a guest wishes to smoke they may do so outside the front entrance to the building in the designated smoking area and will dispose of any waste appropriately
- Dogs are welcome at Hotel Les Grangettes, however it is requested that if a guest wishes to bring their dog with them that they notify the property at the time of booking.
- Dogs are required to be on a leash when in any communal area and are not allowed in the restaurant
- Ski, Snowboard boots and crampons are not permitted past reception in Hotel Les Grangettes. Wearing of such footwear anywhere in the hotel other than reception may result in damage to the property for which the guest will be liable to cover the cost.
- A boot room with external entrance is provided to all guests to enable a guest a space in which to change footwear and prevent damage being caused to the property
- Guests accept that the capacity of Hotel Les Grangettes is set by the property and no additional persons will reside within their room beyond those announced at Check-in
- If a guest, on a half-board rate, wishes for a non-resident to join them at dinner in Hotel Les Grangettes, reception must be notified no less than 24 hours in advance. There will be a charge of 25€ per additional meal added to the residents bill to be paid at check-out. This is applicable only to stays between 1st May and 31st October,
- WiFi is provided throughout Hotel Les Grangettes as a courtesy to guests. Whilst Hotel Les Grangettes does its best to ensure WiFi is available and operates at a usable speed, this is not guaranteed.
- A Television is provided as a courtesy in all hotel rooms offering a variety of channels in French and English. External factors such as weather can affect the quality of the signal received and therefore Hotel Les Grangettes cannot always guarantee that a channel will be available.
- Prices and Taxes
- The prices confirmed at the time of the booking are fixed until the end date of the booking option. After this period, they are subject to change.
- Our prices are given in euros and include taxes, and the residency tax (“taxe de sejour”), except for any additional services which are payable at reception. They are subject to change in the event of any change in legislation and/or regulations likely to lead to price variations such as: modification of the VAT rate applicable, implementation of new taxes, etc. Only that price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractually binding.
- The rate of the residency tax will be that in force as indicated in the decree of Les Allues Town Hall and invoiced per night and per person over 18 years old.
- Prices for “Bed & Breakfast” include:
- Breakfast in the Hotel Restaurant, consisting of a continental or hot option
- Wi-Fi Access
- Prices for “Half-Board” include:
- Breakfast in the Hotel Restaurant, consisting of a continental or hot option
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant, consisting of a set menu and beverage
- Wi-Fi Access
- Prices DO NOT include:
- Additional beverages beyond what is provided at Breakfast (and dinner for those on a “Half-Board” rate plan)
- Any Food or Beverage purchased in Jacks
- Special evenings that incur an advertised premium charge
- Room Service Menu
- Bar Service Menu
- Any meals not taken as part of your rate plan will not be deducted or deferred
- Payments and Terms at Check-in and Check-Out
- A 30% deposit will be taken on all bookings of 2 rooms or less, 3 days in advance of the check-in date
- The remaining balance will be paid a the time of Check-in
- Any bookings 3 rooms or more a 30% deposit will be taken at time of booking.
- The remaining fee will be paid 2 weeks in advance of the check-in date
- In case of cancellation please see our cancellation policy (section 6)
- Rooms will be available for Check-in from 4pm on the day of arrival. Hotel Les Grangettes can offer space for a guests baggage to be stored ahead of Check-in if they arrive early, items are left at Guests own risk.
- Upon checking in to the hotel the guests agree to provide all legally required documents and information as requested by the Front Desk.
- In the case of a no-show, Hotel Les Grangettes will cancel the booking at midday the following day of expected check-in, unless Hotel Les Grangettes has received in writing, notification of a delay of arrival by the guest within 24 hours. The total amount of the stay will be retained. Hotel Les Grangettes.
- Guests must check-out of their room by 10am on the day of departure. If a later check-out is required the guest must notify Hotel Les Grangettes at least 48 hours ahead of departure, and Hotel Les Grangettes will do whatever it can to facilitate the request.
- A request of late departure is NOT a guarantee that a late departure will be possible, Hotel Les Grangettes will confirm via email if a late departure is possible
- If a late departure is possible a cost will be incurred by the guest of 50€ per room
- At the time of Check-Out the guest will settle all and any unresolved services, for example but not limited to
- Outstanding bills from the bar or restaurant
- Resort related services such as bike/ski rental or lift passes purchased through Hotel Les Grangettes
- Outstanding bills related to damage or excessive cleaning of the guests room
- If any services are not resolved upon Check-Out Hotel Les Grangettes reserves the right to use the payment information on file to pay for these services
- Cancelation and amendments to bookings
- Reservations of more than 2000€ total value
- Guests may cancel their booking at any point up to 2 weeks before the date of their check-in and are entitled to a full refund of any fees already paid
- If a guest wishes to cancel their booking within 2 weeks of their check-in date the deposit of 30% will be kept by Hotel Les Grangettes, if any other fees above the 30% deposit have been paid they will be refunded by Hotel Les Grangettes
- Reservations of less than 2000€ total value
- Guests may cancel their booking at any point up to 3 days before the date of their check-in and are entitled to a full refund of any fees already paid
- If a guest wishes to cancel their booking within 3 days of their check-in date the deposit of 30% will be kept by Hotel Les Grangettes, if any other fees above the 30% deposit have been paid they will be refunded by Hotel Les Grangettes
- All fees that need to be reimbursed due to cancellation will be processed via Bank Transfer within one month of notification of the cancellation
- If an amendment is required to a booking the guest must notify Hotel Les Grangettes as early as possible.
- Hotel Les Grangettes will do everything possible to facilitate amendments to booking, however prior booking does not guarantee that all amendments can be facilitated
- Travelling with Minors
- We hereby draw your attention to the fact that our establishment does not fall within the remit of a Holiday and Leisure Centre as defined under decree no. 2002-883 of 3rd May 2002, and is not adapted to collective or individual stays away from home for children under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a legal guardian. Hotel Les Grangettes hereby reserves the right to refuse access to a room which is reserved in breach of this provision for children under 18 years of age not accompanied by their legal guardian and who present themselves at the reception of Hotel Les Grangettes and will immediately cancel their stay. Under the same conditions, Hotel Les Grangettes may, at any time prior to the stay, cancel the booking if it discovers that the room is intended to accommodate children under 18 years of age not accompanied by a legal guardian.
- All clients confirm to have the capacity to enter into contract, and namely to be legally recognised as adults and not under guardianship or tutelage.
- Accessibility and Guests with Special Needs
- Hotel Les Grangettes provides Room 12 in accordance with disability legislation, any guest that requires these facilities must notify the property at time of booking to ensure that they can be accommodated
- Due to the age of Hotel Les Grangettes, the property has been provided by “arrêté préfectoral DDTISHC-RUA no 2016-491” by Les Allues town hall that permits the property to forgo the required accessibility
- As such all guests recognise that the property does not provide full accessibility to guests and whilst staff will do their best to accommodate all guests there are limits to what is possible
- Parking Meribel offer parking through their website (https://www.parkingmeribel.com) to reserve parking ahead of the stay to guarantee a spot in the resort
- The closest parking spaces are provided in Parking des Rhodos and Parking du Dou du Pont
- Hotel Events & Location
- Guests recognise that the hotel is located above a live music venue (Jacks) that is open from 8h30 until 02h00 every day. Whilst Jacks does everything, they can to ensure that there is none to minimal disruption upon the guest, the guest recognises and accepts the possibility.
- As a result, noise from Jacks will not be valid grounds for complaints
- Guests recognise that New Year’s Eve will see Jacks host an event that will see the bar remain open until approximately 4am.
- It is incumbent upon the guest to research prior to booking any local events such as carnivals, religious festivals, national holidays or other that may affect the guests stay. No claim may be made concerning these events subsequently.
- Dispute Resolution/Problems
- In the instance of a complaint, problem or dispute arising the guest will notify a member of staff or management as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days after their stay.
- Hotel Les Grangettes will do everything they can to find a resolution during the guests stay when notified of an issue.
- If a guest chooses to notify Hotel Les Grangettes after their stay they can do so in writing either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to 512 Residence de la Tougnette, Route du Centre, Meribel 73550 France
- Hotel Les Grangettes will respond to all complaints within 15 working days of receiving the complaint
- This deadline can be extended in writing to the guest, in instances where investigation takes longer or has not been possible in the 15 working day period
- After entering the service as customer, and failing that of a satisfactory response within 6 months, the customer can enter the Tourism and Travel mediator, whose contact details and referral procedures are available on their website www.mtv.travel
- The guest making the booking is responsible for all guests in their booking part adhering to the Terms and Conditions as laid out in this document
- Guests are responsible for notifying Hotel staff in the case of damage caused to the property
- Hotel Les Grangettes reserves the right to charge the guest additional fees when damage occurs or excessive cleaning of a guests room is required. The fees listed here are guidelines and not a complete list of expected charges
- Smoking in the room – 150€
- Broken TV – 300€
- Broken Window – 2000€
- Guests are responsible for ensuring they have the necessary insurance for their holiday. This insurance must include
- Cover in the instance of cancellation or our inability to fulfil your booking in the case of extraordinary circumstances
- Medical cover and repatriation for guests visiting from outside France
- Mountainside rescue and necessary mountain sport cover (for Snowsports, Mountain Biking, Hiking or any other activity the guest intends to participate in)
- Cover to protect the guests possessions including baggage
- Cover to protect in case of loss or damage to the guests mountain equipment whether owned or rented
- Force Majeure & Relocation
- In the event of any case of force majeure, Hotel Les Grangettes reserves the right to accommodate residents, in whole or in part, in a nearby hotel and of an equivalent standing with services of the same nature, with costs pertaining to the transfer being payable by the establishment, against whom no action may be taken for payment of any additional compensation.
- Hotel Les Grangettes may release itself from its obligations or suspend performance if it is unable to continue with these due to occurrence of any case of force majeure, and notably in the event of damage to the establishment in whole or in part, strike action, etc. The Host or the Client may cancel or postpone the reservation in cases of force majeure.
- COVID 19 special Terms and Force Majeure:
- Cases of force majeure justifying the cancellation or postponement of the Client's reservation, at any time, are any circumstances related to health situation, at a local, national or international level which are beyond the control of the Host and the Client and which make it impossible to perform all or part of the obligations set out in the contract.
- In this respect the following specific cases shall be deemed to constitute Force Majeure:
- If the French government decides to close the French borders or the ski resorts: cancellation possible with refund of the amounts paid.
- If a foreign government decides to close its borders: cancellation possible with refund of the amounts paid. • If a foreign government decides to establish a quarantine following a stay in France, no refund or postponement possible. • If the French government prohibits a country (or a region) from traveling to France, cancellation possible with refund of the amounts paid.
- If positive test for Covid-19 (PCR test) less than 72 hours before arrival: cancellation possible with refund of the amounts paid.
- Conditions of application:
- Sending of the positive test result in the name of the traveller in French or English.
- If the reservation concerns several rooms, the cancellation will only concern the room of travellers tested positive.
- Obligation at the time of booking to provide the names, first names and date of birth of each of the occupants of the room(s) or suite(s). If these elements are not provided at the time of confirmation of the reservation, no cancellation will be possible in the event of a positive test.
- The Host or the Customer shall notify the other party as soon as possible of the impossibility of performing its contractual obligations due to a case of force majeure. Cancellation of the reservation due to a case of force majeure shall not be subject to any charges invoiced by the Host.
- The sums already paid by the Client (deposit or advance payment) shall be returned by the Host within 45 day(s) from the notification of the impossibility to perform the contractual obligations due to a case of force majeure. The Host cannot be held liable in the event of cancellation or postponement resulting from a case of force majeure.
- Interruption of stay:
- In the event that the stay is interrupted, for whatever reason independent of the hotelier, the customer cannot claim any reimbursement. To cover this eventuality, we recommend taking out insurance.