The sound of the buzzing insects resonant and the scent of
the lush green forest surrounds, Dedaun Langat Resort is a great place for
those who want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
35km from Kuala Lumpur and less than 15 minutes’ drive from Gunung Nuang and Sungai Congkak Recreational Forest, Dedaun Langat Resort located in Kampung Orang Asli Hulu Langat which is renowned for its tropical fruit lovers. Nearby Pekan Batu 18 is also a Famous Place for Cycling Gathering Point.
Dedaun Langat Resort provides free breakfast. Our spacious accommodation equipped with private bathroom. You also have access to outdoor swimming pool that attached to kids mini water park. We offer many exciting activities and dedicated to deliver excellent services that will definitely make you a stay to remember.
It is time for you to surrender to nature and rejuvenate.
Property Name: Dedaun Langat Resort
Street Address: PT.86, Jalan Sungai Lopoh
Apt, suite, floor etc. : Kampung Orang Asli
City : Hulu Langat - Selangor
Postal Code : 43100
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 4:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 4:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
If you wish to cancel a booking, the following charges will be assessed;
15 or more RM 50
14 to 8 50% or first night stay per room
7 or less 100%
Make sure to match booking and payment information details to avoid auto cancellation.
Online booking will be proceed to cancellation if no full payment received within 24 hours.
Cancellation request must be made in writing to email@example.com.
A refund process usually will take up 14 working days.
Terms and Conditions
1. Booking through our Facebook or website page is encouraged. Any inquiry regarding Dedaun Langat Resort (DDL) can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp contact 011-55026056.
2. Room price may change without prior notice. Your online booking will be cancelled if no payment received within 12 hours after the time of booking.
3. The name of booking must be the person checking in.
4. Security deposit RM50 for each room need to be paid during check-in. Security deposit will be returned if no loss or damage noted during check-out.
5. Late arrival after 17:00 must be informed in writing to our email or WhatsApp contact prior to check-in time so that we can make the necessary check-in arrangements.
6 Late check-out is chargeable RM30/hour and subject to availability.
7. DDL's Resort allows a child up to 6 years of age to stay for free. Individuals above the age of 12 are considered as adults. Whilst, between 6 to 12 years old considered children.
8. Air conditioning and hot shower are not provided in all rooms.
9. Maximum capacity for each room is as stated below;
Superior Selasih & Pandan : default 2 pax allowable maximum pax up to 4 pax
Deluxe Pandan & Inai : default 3 pax allowable maximum pax up to 6 pax
Family Nilam : default 4 pax allowable maximum pax up to 8 pax
Family Sireh: default 5 pax allowable maximum pax up to 10 pax
*Default pax is what been offer in normal room price which include complementary breakfast.
10. Surcharge of RM100/pax surcharge will be incurred if room exceed maximum pax or extra pax will be asked to leave our premise.
11. Day trippers are not allowed.
12. Pool operation hour: 8.00 am to 10.00 pm Water play operation hour: 8.00 am to 11.00 am and 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm. No lifeguard available at swimming pool area.
13. We only allowed cooked meals. Cooking and heating foods in all rooms are not allowed.
14. Rental equipment or services must be returned in the same condition as originally provided, otherwise client will be liablefor damages.
15. It is the group/client responsible for ensuring own safety.
16. No smoking in all rooms.
17. No alcohol and pets are allowed.
18. DDL's Resort liability where accommodation is booked for Guest belongings is generally limited under the Innkeepers Act 1952.
19. In the unlikely event that you have a problem during your stay you must bring it to the attention of the resort management at the time to ensure that we have an opportunity to rectify the problem during your stay.