Lake Placid Inn: Main Street is a newly renovated, apartment styled lodging that take you to the middle of nature, without having to sacrifice modern amenities. All of our apartment styled suites have a natural warm feeling, and include fully equipped kitchens, ensuite bathrooms, free wifi and cable tv, a laundry room on site, and much more. All of our apartments are located on the second floor (no elevator access). Enjoy the convenience of being on historic Main street and enjoy the countless restaurants, specialty shops, and breathtaking views of Mirror Lake and Whiteface mountain. Leave the car behind, and make your own path to adventure in the Adirondacks and Lake Placid.
Property Name: Lake Placid Inn: Main Street
Address 1: 2617 Main Street
City : Lake Placid - New York
Postal Code : 12946
Contact Name: John Garito
Phone : 518-523-6162
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy. A reservation can not be accepted without a deposit of 25% the total price of the booking.
- If a guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- Full refund of deposit if cancelled more than 60 days prior to the Check-in Date;
- No refund of deposit if cancelled within 60 days prior to the Check-in Date.
- All refunds will be processed through your original payment method and can be subject to fees.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for late check-ins or early check-outs.
- No refunds or credits will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- Ironman reservations are non-refundable. All reservations made during this period must be paid in full upon booking.
We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the hurricane season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
Terms and Conditions
1) Pets and smoking in the suites is NOT allowed (except service animals with proper documentation). Any violation of this provision shall be grounds for immediate eviction, forfeiture of any rental remaining, and a cleaning fee of $250.00
2) The person(s) name on the reservation will be responsible for any other guest(s) in their unit. Each suite is limited to:
3) Lake Placid Inn and its owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4) Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5) Guests will allow staff members access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Staff shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7) Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per bed booked. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8) Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily housekeeping may be provided for additional fees.