River Trail Cabins and River Trail Inn offer cozy and convenient lodging located directly on the Virginia Creeper Trail and Laurel Creek. We are a five-minute walk to downtown Damascus, the Town Park, and multiple bike rental shops and restaurants. Our studio cabins offer a one-room cozy atmosphere with a gas fireplace, two-person jacuzzi tub, full kitchen, back porch overlooking The Creeper Trail & Laurel Creek, and enclosed full bathroom. The Lodge is a four-bedroom, two bath, recently renovated home with a high-ceiling kitchen and outdoor fire pit. River Trail Inn has 12 unique individual rooms with kitchenettes and balconies overlooking the Creeper Trail and Laurel Creek.
Property Name: River Trail Cabins and River Trail Inn
Street Address: 726 N Beaverdam Ave.
City : Damascus - Virginia
Postal Code : 24236
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Life happens! We get that! Reservations are fully refundable up to 10 days before the check-in date.
- Cancellations received more than 10 days before the check-in date will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received 5-10 days before the check-in date will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of your check-in date will not be refunded and will be charged in full. We have the right to cancel your reservation if any payment is denied.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent will still be required to be paid for.
- In case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- There is only one way in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest must send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address: email@example.com
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been canceled.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for staying in River Trail Cabins or River Trail Inn
After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed, and the room may be reassigned. We will charge your credit card 100% of your reservation (including taxes and fees) at the time of booking.
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 21 years old and present to book a room
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon booking
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to a 12.5% state and transient occupancy tax
- A $25 cleaning fee is also charged.
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed (Queen or King) and four people max for rooms with multiple beds. You will be charged a minimum $250 fee for not abiding by these maximum occupancy rules.
Check-in time is 4:00 pm or later on your check-in day.
Check-out time is by 11:00 am on your check-out day.
You will receive a unique code that will open the door to your accommodations at 4:00 pm on your check-in day and will expire at 11:00 am on your check-out date.
Breathe easy. Our rental units are non-smoking properties. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $250 room cleaning fee.
Other Terms & Conditions
Extending Your Stay
After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar room or cabin should this be necessary.
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported immediately after arriving to avoid responsibility and potential charges. We allow guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have passionate conversation all day long, but from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
Vacations should be stress-free and for that reason, you get a free parking place close to your room. By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. We do not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property. And if you plan on leaving your car in our parking lot for a while, not a problem, just let us know, as we reserve the right to tow vehicles.
River Trail Inn is compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). We offer an accessible room within the hotel. Please ensure requests reach us by placing it in the comments section of the online reservation form, or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org after the reservation has been made.
You and your guests agree not to hold liable River Trail Cabins, River Trail Inn, or any persons or affiliates of these rental properties.
No pets allowed. A minimum of $250 fee will be applied if any animal is brought inside the accommodations.